Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

join me in thanking stue11

I am very sorry to inform you all that stue11 is no longer a mod on our forum , He has been finding it hard to find the time to carry out his role as a moderator ,

So sure you would all like to join me in thanking him for all his hard work ,time and effort he has put in to help this forum become what it has ,

thankyou  stu salute salute salute  and hope you still stick around as you have said you will cheers 

got a bit worried first reading that!

youve done a great job stue, im sure we will all still see you about thumbs 

thanks for all the work stue I know life gets in the way, I echo all Daves said and make sure you stick around m8

sod him the big girl Laughing Laughing 

jokes aside ya did a great job stue hope ya stick around when ya find time
ya a top bloke thumbs 

Sorry to hear that. I echo all the above and big thanks for your efforts thumbs   thumbs 

Hopefully still see you about the forum mate  thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

thankyou  Stue and to Dave and Dick for all your efforts on keeping this forum a friendly place to be for everyone, as said I'm sure you will stick around Stue and chip in when time allows. thumbs  thumbs  thumbs  thumbs 
Does that mean someone else will soon have superpowers? admin 

yes, echo what the others have said, well done and thanks for all you have done Stu Very Happy and look forward to continuing reading your posts thumbs 

Thanks guys and gals very nice touch im not going anywere fact thumbs thumbs i will always be a member and will always try and get me posts onboard, ive met some great folk and made good friends on here all because of uncle Dave thumbs thumbs and im certainlly not gonna leave party party party party