Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

job interview

Ive got an interview today for a, vehicle maintenance supervisor. It means going onto permanent days and getting off that bloody a19. Its within the same company I currently work for.
 greatjob 

Went to interview, it went well but we have to do a 2 week trail for the job to be assessed. Then we find out.

"vehicle maintenance supervisor" as long as the vehicles don't have fork seals you should be fine............... Wink  only kidding mate! good luck on the trial run they would be daft not to pick you! permanent days, sounds good.  thumbs thumbs 

"vehicle maintenance supervisor" as long as the vehicles don't have fork seals you should be fine............... Wink  only kidding mate! good luck on the trial run they would be daft not to pick you! permanent days, sounds good.  thumbs thumbs 

fofl 

Oh well didnt get the job, bit gutted. But on the plus side I still have a job.

@haveugot1 wrote:

that's a sod mark - I think mike may have mentioned something  Laughing 
but like you say you still have a job m8  thumbs 

that's a bummer m8, what happened to the 2 week trial period though. sometimes management already have someone lined up for the job but have to open it up for applications to stay legal. better luck next time m8.

@madcarper wrote:
that's a bummer m8, what happened to the 2 week trial period though. sometimes management already have someone lined up for the job but have to open it up for applications to stay legal. better luck next time m8.

I think what Ian says is spot on. Sorry you didn't get the job Mark, their loss!

Like ya say mark you still have a job

still gutting all the same

@haveugot1 wrote:

Thats bad crack Mark , I moved from nights /weekends a year ago it did me the world of good , keep trying .

hard luck mate but as ian says it was probably already gone to some gaffers nephew or someone in the click ;keep trying mate ;ps join the masons  thumbs 

Sorry to hear mate. Did they give you any feedback as to why they didn't give you the job?

they just said the 2 they've narrowed It down to have more experience. Not to worry something else will come up.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Sorry to hear mate. Did they give you any feedback as to why they didn't give you the job?

they just said the 2 they've narrowed It down to have more experience.  Not to worry something else will come up.

Hmmm. Sounds as bit too convenient to me, but I could be wrong. Fingers crossed mate   thumbs