Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yummy bunny

again have a pet friend with tommorrows new items in their h

this is the second week running. + 2 different pets
these people blatently put the new items in their houses before they are released.
The report button has not worked for weeks. + now the main foum help is under maintence too.
What is the pet world coming to?

i've seen the new items in different houses too!
it really makes me sad and annoyed! i think it's one of the most interesting part of the game, waiting for the new items to come out! and they are ruining it! i've tried to report them too but i haven't been able to!

and most of this i'm annoyed with playfish, which has fixed a stupid glitch and does nothing for all the cloners and cheaters! they just seem to get greeder and greeder!

i really don't like this situation! :negative:

How sad if people want to pay the cloners a fortune to get items a couple of days early ..it they wait till monday they would be a fraction of the price !!

To be honest I really don't see the point in cloning items it takes all the fun out of the game, and seeing items early spoils the week for everyone

i agree chiaretta. I put a thread in the playfish forum about this.
I said that at the moment playfish are sending out a message that it's not ok to refresh, but ok to clone. It was quickly removed by a moderator!
There reply was it takes along time to fix the cloners and hackers. I think they should have waited until the cloners/hackers were stopped before stopping the glitch. It sends out the wrong impression!

they have removed your thread???

i'm sorry to say this, but i really don't like the "atmosphere" of the official forum: it's like you can't say anything against playfish, even if it's a simple opinion!

I find this so sad that some people have taken a game to this extreme. The time some are spending on cloning and hacking just amazes me. I'm just an old fart who's daughter got me hooked on playing and it's a good way for us to have fun by helping each other out, plus there's a bit of competion between us, but it's all in good fun. There has been many times when she or some of my other friends have gifted me an item I've stuggled to get and I've tried to return the favor for them as well. I have tried to use most of the items I've gained from the glitch to grant wishes and donate for other activities on the board. I find a big part of the fun of the game is the giving...guess to some the only fun part is taking the fun out of it for the rest of us.

most of the pet-friends I added from the forum have items that haven't came out yet.... maybe i'm wrong.. but as far as i know, those green fishtanks haven't came out yet.. neither did the green lava lamps, and the skeleton shirts... (i don't know are those the items from the mystery boxes, but i think they're not, since they were on the newest spoiler from 23st october)

Sad

if u mean these items, they all are 2008 halloween items.
though there is a new green fishbowl that will come out tomorrow!

bytheway, a lot of people have new items yet!

i dont have problem with people who have items before monday.......i dont care if with hack help are able to buy them earlier.......my problem is that playfish stop the trick with boxes but cant stop the hack (i think that doesnt want to stop hack)...moreover, i have problem when people try to earn more money by hack via trade rare items in XL prices

Chiaretta wrote:

oh, i think i saw those on the spoiler on youtube... never mind... my point is, that eaven people on the forum (admins, moderators,& other important ppl) use the hack....

:boo:

tweet40 wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:

oh, i think i saw those on the spoiler on youtube... never mind... my point is, that eaven people on the forum (admins, moderators,& other important ppl) use the hack....

:boo:

of course they use it :ranting:

They will get caught, people are going to report them for obviously hacking and showing off that they can

Chiaretta wrote:
they have removed your thread???

i'm sorry to say this, but i really don't like the "atmosphere" of the official forum: it's like you can't say anything against playfish, even if it's a simple opinion!

thats why theres PSFC where you can say what you want about "Payfish" the money grabbers! lol

esperia wrote:
i dont have problem with people who have items before monday.......i dont care if with hack help are able to buy them earlier.......my problem is that playfish stop the trick with boxes but cant stop the hack (i think that doesnt want to stop hack)...moreover, i have problem when people try to earn more money by hack via trade rare items in XL prices

they stopped the trick with the boxes?? oh no! i'm sad about that then.
as for the cloners, it's wrong, but i don't really care honestly. it's up to them how they want to spend their money. they're stupid for doing it, but i don't really care. i still play the game and love it. plus we have PSFC where it's safe and fun!!

yep am gutted cant use that refresh cheat with mb anymore, so not fair Smile

Well....sheesh! I guess I am "one of those" people who had this week's items early. I am not a hacker nor did I pay for them. They were a gift from a friend who...without me asking or knowing....placed them at my doorstep on Saturday. For me...it was a lovely surprise. I placed them in my first room because I was excited to have them. I must admit...I forgot about those who wish to be surprised monday morning. I didn't realize there were so many of you who don't view the spoilers...my bad...and sorry about that. A lot of my PS friends are the friends of my kids whom I help out with gifting items that are beyond their means and all of them were excited to see those new items in advance. They all sent my happy and excited letters and were glad to get a sneak peak. It didn't even cross my mind that it would upset some people. I honestly don't believe I should be "reported" for having them and I am glad that the report button didn't work! It was a gift that I was proud and happy to receive and displayed it accordingly. If I am lucky enough to get next weeks items for early and as a gift..I'll put them in my second room!
We've had hacked rainbows and goldens and the 2008 rares. I bought these items for about 20 kids on my list and myself. We were all happy to get things that were beyond our reach just a few months ago. If the hackers and cloners bother you...don't buy from them and return any gift that you know was a clone. But reporting someone for having them is childish and silly.
I once again apologize for having them on display and annoying you for a whole day.
I am not a hacker or cloner...LOL..in case you are wondering. I am a mom with 5 kids and four of them are on PS. That's it.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Well....sheesh! I guess I am "one of those" people who had this week's items early. I am not a hacker nor did I pay for them. They were a gift from a friend who...without me asking or knowing....placed them at my doorstep on Saturday. For me...it was a lovely surprise. I placed them in my first room because I was excited to have them. I must admit...I forgot about those who wish to be surprised monday morning. I didn't realize there were so many of you who don't view the spoilers...my bad...and sorry about that. A lot of my PS friends are the friends of my kids whom I help out with gifting items that are beyond their means and all of them were excited to see those new items in advance. They all sent my happy and excited letters and were glad to get a sneak peak. It didn't even cross my mind that it would upset some people. I honestly don't believe I should be "reported" for having them and I am glad that the report button didn't work! It was a gift that I was proud and happy to receive and displayed it accordingly. If I am lucky enough to get next weeks items for early and as a gift..I'll put them in my second room!
We've had hacked rainbows and goldens and the 2008 rares. I bought these items for about 20 kids on my list and myself. We were all happy to get things that were beyond our reach just a few months ago. If the hackers and cloners bother you...don't buy from them and return any gift that you know was a clone. But reporting someone for having them is childish and silly.
I once again apologize for having them on display and annoying you for a whole day.
I am not a hacker or cloner...LOL..in case you are wondering. I am a mom with 5 kids and four of them are on PS. That's it.

i agree with u sweety and above all cant understand the opinion ''must report someone cause have the monday items from saTURDAY'' its not my problem if u have these items i would like to have them too before monday but i cant......so dont apologize.... SmileSmileSmile

and again.... it's friday, and one of my pet friends FROM THE FORUM, already has the monday things.... i won't say who is it... i'll just say that it's a basket with a soap and a shampoo (at least i think it is lol), and when i saw who the pet's owner was on forum, i was shocked.
maybe someone else just sent it to you, but you should've sent it back...

i don't want to get anyone in trouble, so i won't report, heaven though i shoud

tweet40 wrote:
and again.... it's friday, and one of my pet friends FROM THE FORUM, already has the monday things.... i won't say who is it... i'll just say that it's a basket with a soap and a shampoo (at least i think it is lol), and when i saw who the pet's owner was on forum, i was shocked.
maybe someone else just sent it to you, but you should've sent it back...

i don't want to get anyone in trouble, so i won't report, heaven though i shoud

if u want report this person but its not so big deal and cant understand ur problem with that....by the way one basket is mystery item
cant understand the option of some people who want to report people just for items its quite ridiculous and the fact that is from forum doesnt say something to me ......so what??????????????????

i don't have a problem with it, it's not a big deal, but it's not fair to the others
and it is important that she/he is from the forum, because she/he is an admin/moderator/

The baskey is a new mystery item. I dont have a problenm with the cloning as the prices were way too high for players like me to get anything unless it was in a cmpetition. I wouldnt trade for new items to be released yet as that just ruins the fun as I love waiting up on sunday night to see whats new in store.

tweet40 wrote:
i don't have a problem with it, it's not a big deal, but it's not fair to the others
and it is important that she/he is from the forum, because she/he is an admin/moderator/

i know the person that u talking about (i think Ashamed ) that basket its mystery item and i have it too....now i won it with drop action Smile ......here we are all friends so way to report someone dont think that helps :friends:

Too be honest if I see a hacker or cheater, I just simply remove them from my friends list unless they did something against me, I report them.

i know how they get it
its a shop glitch it happened to me
the shops will change into all items you want

Yeah thats right. They make a shop.
But I think it isnt a fault.
So, my friend sent me some new items. (I know thats bad but I wear them, and I use them Sad )
If playfish doesnt stop it,they'll continue this hack.

Guest Guest
i agree with a lot of the above when i do a visit and there rooms are sooooo full of every gmb item thats just come out and have about 10 of each item i spent all my saved up money waiting for xmas items and doing trades on here i spent 30.000 coins did i get any lions nooo did i get much of any thing remotely half decent nooooo i got wall paper and tiles and cheap black couch with black trousers so where did i go wrong ???/?

I personally don't care and ignore these kinds of people because they aren't bothering me so why should I bother them? I have way better things to do than worry about these people. But, if they annoy and bother me, I report them and remove from my friends list.

I only used to think of pet society as an app, But now I'm addicted to it Smile Thing is though as said above people send them as gift's, and if there is the shop glitch supposedly, then we can't do anyhting to stop it and it is a shame that it spoil's the suprise for us but life goes on. All playfish are bothered about is getting money from it's user's, but on the otherhand they could be fixing stuff instead.