ride out and meet up at squires

Evening all just been speaking with Dave and going to arrange this

8th of june meet up at j&s doncaster lets say 10.00 am
leave j&s at say 11.00 gives people a chance for a cuppa stretch ya legs

j&s to squires approx 36 mile nice steady ride some nice roads via a19 selby

meet up at squires for a chat cuppa bit of food ect ect

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/

all are welcome its not a race or anything just meet up have a laugh  thumbs 

Working but I'm owed a couple of days so will apply for them tomorrow and see if the roster Gods are kind!  Smile 

@Davehutch wrote:
cant wait m8 , looking forward to it , mel said she might come too  sidecar

as said dave all are welcome

Working but I'm owed a couple of days so will apply for them tomorrow and see if the roster Gods are kind!  Smile 

be good if you can meet up mike  thumbs 

Our roster clerks give you a day off  fofl   fofl   fofl   fofl   fofl   fofl

Even though their coffee is shite and its a long way off, if the weather is right and I don't have anything else more pressing I will try and make one. At least you are setting off at a reasonable time use retired old farts need our beauty sleep.

@rickr10 wrote:
Even though their coffee is shite and its a long way off, if the weather is right and I don't have anything else more pressing I will try and make one.  At least you are setting off at a reasonable time use retired old farts need our beauty sleep.
nice 1 m8 it will be good to meet you

thumbs  I'm in. If the weathers good I might have the whole weekend off and stay in the caravan sat night so I can get there early for the best parking spot.  Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
thumbs   I'm in. If the weathers good I might have the whole weekend off and stay in the caravan sat night so I can get there early for the best parking spot.  Laughing 

sleepover yeeeehhhhh fofl 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
thumbs   I'm in. If the weathers good I might have the whole weekend off and stay in the caravan sat night so I can get there early for the best parking spot.  Laughing 

you can kip outside and guard the bikes.  fofl 

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

you can kip outside and guard the bikes.   fofl 

bume finger fofl 

I could be good for this. Working on the Saturday but that will be done & dusted. If the weather's good I might come along & let you buy me a bacon butty Dave-it's very near to my birthday.  Laughing Laughing 

I could be good for this. Working on the Saturday but that will be done & dusted. If the weather's good I might come along & let you buy me a bacon butty Dave-it's very near to my birthday.  Laughing Laughing 
 food  must be my turn  Wink 

I might be up for it if I can find it  Laughing 

@Davehutch wrote:
looking forward to this think we will meet you at J&S  thumbs   Is it ok lee to put this on our f/book page as well ?

by all means put it on facebook  thumbs 

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
looking forward to this think we will meet you at J&S  thumbs   Is it ok lee to put this on our f/book page as well ?

by all means put it on facebook  thumbs 
cheers m8  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
I might be up for it if I can find it  Laughing 

Meet up at Darlo Dick and come with us  thumbs thumbs 

cheers mike i'll bear that in mind m8  Very Happy thumbs 

I'm hoping to still be okay with this. Currently plans are changing, but should still be okay. Will let you know   thumbs    thumbs

I'm hoping to still be okay with this. Currently plans are changing, but should still be okay. Will let you know   thumbs    thumbs

Should be okay, looks like plans are going my way. Just for a change  thumbs    Shocked 

I'm hoping to get down to Doncaster, then join Lee et al for the ride back up to Squires. That's the plan anyway   thumbs    Laughing

I hope the weather is like it is now

if people just want to meet at squires that's fine with me
just thought have a first meet at j&s for people that want to join in
round this area

looking forward to this  thumbs 

@lee wrote:

round this area

think I will break the journey up and meet you at J&s

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

round this area

Yes think I will too ... Laughing Laughing 

@melly wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

round this area

Yes think I will too ... Laughing Laughing 

Sounds like a plan   thumbs

Looks like the youngest lad has sunk my battleship. He's asked me to pick him up from Newcastle Airport next week at 14:00. Given the timing, doesn't look like I'll have enough time to get to Squires, back home, then on to the airport for 14:00. Looks like I won't be making this one   Sad

Looks like the youngest lad has sunk my battleship. He's asked me to pick him up from Newcastle Airport next week at 14:00. Given the timing, doesn't look like I'll have enough time to get to Squires, back home, then on to the airport for 14:00. Looks like I won't be making this one   Sad

sorry to hear that m8. But I myself might be at work sat and sun night. O/t. Needs must some times. thumbs 

Thats a shame Mike Sad my son came back from Paris on friday arriving at Newcastle airport he just got the Metro to Newcastle then train back. I offered to pick him up but he said cos of parking not to bother, there will be other rides though mate

its best to park outside the airport and get them to ring you when they come out of the terminal and dont forget to have a pound ready to get out cos theyve done away with first 15 minutes free  censored 

@lee wrote:
Im still going  Very Happy 

I'm not. I've got a call out in Surrey. I'm about ready to give up. Need the money though  Sad 

Thats a shame Mike Sad my son came back from Paris on friday arriving at Newcastle airport he just got the Metro to Newcastle then train back. I offered to pick him up but he said cos of parking not to bother, there will be other rides though mate

Without question mate. Got the July meet if not anything before   thumbs    Laughing    Laughing

its best to park outside the airport and get them to ring you when they come out of the terminal and dont forget to have a pound ready to get out cos theyve done away with first 15 minutes free  censored 

Going to drop in on  mate who lives in Birtley mate, so I'll be close. Thanks for the heads up on them stopping the first 15 mins free. Could have been awkward that   thumbs    Shocked    Shocked   Robbing .......

if youre coming up the a19 then onto the a1231 to the a1 mike the a1231 is closed on sunday mate westbound which is the way i would of gone from your area so you need to get onto the a1 further south  thumbs 

Is the 15 mins still not on but in a different car park , over by the long stay ? I can't be bothered to look for it so I still pay my pound