Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

2015 rideout-accommodation

OK as an aside to next year's rideout discussion, working on the basis that it won't be a day ride, state your preference on accommodation. I'm not offering to organise anything just yet, but irrespective of by whom or how it gets done, I figure this might be an interesting exercise. Please only post if you're relatively serious about attending.  Smile 

i will be there  thumbs 

and id rather b&b but depends on if its a fortune if so i can camp, im quite flexible to these things  Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
voted how about making it a long weekend Friday to Monday.

dave said its getting people to do it.

why not give people the option?

as ones who cant can do rideout saturday home sunday, those who can have ride more then home monday?

think if were doing a long weekend a bunkhouse would be the best option and would probably cost less than a b&b  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
once on this thread scroll to top of page

Oh yes obvious really  Embarassed  voted now  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
think if were doing a long weekend a bunkhouse would be the best option  and would probably cost less than a b&b   thumbs 

you mean put up with your snoring again!

@dick65 wrote:
think if were doing a long weekend a bunkhouse would be the best option  and would probably cost less than a b&b   thumbs 

The badly fitted laminate floor was no help either   Shocked    Shocked

Voted for B&B or Bunkhouse mainly cos if the weather is wet (weren't we lucky this year?  sunny sunny  ) its horrible trying to get stuff dry in a tent, plus there's less to carry and god knows I take too much stuff as it is!  Rolling Eyes 

@dick65 wrote:

The badly fitted laminate floor was no help either   Shocked    Shocked

All part of the experience for me, like people going off on there own scenic jaunts  racer2 , and great barbecue, priceless!  thumbs  thumbs  I would tent if the majority voted for this but think the older I get the more luxury I want.

Voted for B&B or Bunkhouse mainly cos if the weather is wet (weren't we lucky this year?  sunny sunny  ) its horrible trying to get stuff dry in a tent, plus there's less to carry and god knows I take too much stuff as it is!  Rolling Eyes 

Weather was great   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs 

And a valid point that one. Had it at Nottingham a few years ago. Got caught in the rain trying to sneak a quick run out and the kit was still wet on the Sunday coming home   Shocked    Shocked    Shocked

least you left the big boxes at home this time mike!  Laughing Laughing 

think travelling light is the way to go and that bunkhouse worked great - nice not to be covered in mud  Laughing 

Can't travel lighter than Mark, how does he do it?  Laughing  thumbs

gets gayle to fetch it in the car  Laughing hide 

Or mates to carry it for him  thumbs  but i have loads of room so not a problem! thumbs  what you need is bandit Mark lol.

Or mates to carry it for him  thumbs  but i have loads of room so not a problem! thumbs  what you need is bandit Mark lol.

my next bikes going to have lots of luggage - shame I don't live in darlo  Laughing 

I did see a busa the other day with full touring luggage and colour coded  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:

my next bikes going to have lots of luggage - shame I don't live in darlo  Laughing 

I did see a busa the other day with full touring luggage and colour coded  thumbs 

touring luggage  shake finger fofl 

thats what mates r for  hide 

@haveugot1 wrote:

thats what mates r for  hide 

No argument from me mate! thumbs

No to a bunk house cos Dave gets up at 5:00 am
:-)