Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

pics for 2015 forum calendar

Okay enter your pictures here guys. 1 pic per a person. Need at least 12 if there is more ill make them fit.

You have until the 30th November 2014.

Goooooo!!!!! Smile

also you can change your pic any time by editing the post as long as before the 30th

yeah ill need that for the cover picture on the calendar Wink

why is it when i tell no one to talk in a post they do and now ive not said anything no one has. must all be learning LaughingLaughing

and comeone guys got 8 out of 12.

few of the regulars seem very quiet last few days. guys who know them give them a nudge

see what pics i get to what i use, forum is always cover but if not enough ones like this may go in Wink

the forum meet up is a good one chad but ive lost 10 kilos since then .wish ide worn a black t shirt though .never mind Laughing

Just  funnin' Chad, don't report me. Joking apart, if you do come up short, how about something like this? Bet plenty of folk could find something interesting.

last days guys! ill give you all till 6pm so i can get prices sorted to take orders youve had enough time!

other members beter get pics up if they dont want to see dave rear either! fofl

thanks guys, the thought of having to look at Daves bum for a whole month was making me feel ill affraid