Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

NEW MYSTERY ITEMS 30TH OCTOBER

Brush with Death!
By Sonya
Hey Pet Society fans! Halloween is almost upon us and pets across the village are celebrating, and dressing up almost unrecognisable! Sirius loves being dressed as Death, pets run away in shock when she comes near, it really gives her the giggles!

So with the time for new mysterious items fast approaching, Sirius, or her skeleton draped in black cloaks, went to visit the Mystery Store to find out what “?” was up to this week!

As she entered the Mystery Store and opened her jaw to speak (which by the way is really difficult with no tongue), “?” took off with amazing speed towards his back rooms. Shocked (never thinking she would quite scare “?”), Sirius went over to the counter and picked up the images he had lying there, before hurrying off home.

Of course, since she was now home, you would expect it to all be smooth sailing wouldn’t you? Well not this time, with the town possessed by spirits, and mysterious happenings continuing.

Once Sirius got home, she put down the images so that she could kick her Bouncy Slimes. Unfortunately, being distracted, she had placed them next to her Haunted Broom. After kicking just two Bouncy Slimes, the Haunted Broom whisked the images up into the air! Sirius tried to catch them, but couldn’t grab them before they splashed into her Halloween Fishbowl with her Monsterfish!

Undeterred, she dragged out her Twig Rod, and started fishing for images. She eventually fished them all out (leaving her Monsterfish quite confused), can you work out what they might be?

bmb_oc11.png (Blue Mystery Box)
 gmb_3011.png (Golden Mystery Box)
 gmb_oc11.png (Golden Mystery Box)

These mysterious items are now available, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can find them! If you are currently playing, make sure you save and quit, and then reload Pet Society to have a chance at finding these items! We will update this in a few days with images that haven’t been in Sirius’ Halloween Fishbowl.

~~~

Mr. Shuttleworth has stayed well away from all the Halloween hype, and is doing his best to bring cuteness and harmony back to the village with the adorable new Deer Plushie which is now free with any purchase of Coins or PF-Cash!

Deer Plushie

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

I bought Playfish Cash using the Paypal option today and did not receive the deer! : (

I can't wait to get Deer Plushie.
It's very cute =)

It's out already glow, check the bank or atm machine

EDIT: some people said they didn't get it, so maybe it's best to hold it off for a day or two so they fix the glitch.

Looking at the spoilers there are 2 new fish, but dont know if they are out now or if they come out on Monday

Chiaretta wrote:
are these items also going to "disappear" from boxes on sunday?

don't think so as they are nothing to do with Halloween ...so should be back to normal now

u can get the deer also with hiddeni just i got it and also my friend nicol sent it to me as gift............i m so excited.............its so cute......its like bambie

esperia wrote:
u can get the deer also with hiddeni just i got it and also my friend nicol sent it to me as gift............i m so excited.............its so cute......its like bambie
really thats a great news thanks esperia :friends:

berna_gal wrote:
esperia wrote:
really thats a great news thanks esperia :friends:

i will send u pm at facebook

obbyz wrote:
I still can't get the BMB item >,<~

me too! Sad
i'm looking for the the ghost balloon and the tea cup, but i just get stuff i don't like! :ranting:

kasijab wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:
are these items also going to "disappear" from boxes on sunday?

don't think so as they are nothing to do with Halloween ...so should be back to normal now

has anyone else noticed the some halloween stuff in gmb still avaible, i just won floating ghost and this morning black cat???

does anyone know if the deer plushie promotion is still going on? i just bought cash coins and i didn't get my deer plushie

ps - sorry im new and if there is another post about this just give me the link .. im having trouble navigating the forum for some reason

There is another post about it - I think it was in the Cafe? Apparently there was a glitch where people were getting deer plushies from finding Hideeni? But there was some kind of problem anyway, so they pulled the deer til they fix it. I think they will bring it back, we will have to wait and see.