Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

please pray for my cousin

I have a 7 year old cousin who has a huge swollen lymph node. THe drs have done lots of tests and they are going to do a biopsy soon because they are concerned its lymphoma.

Also please pray for us a vehicle because we wont have anything to drive soon. We also may be moving a lot sooner than we had planned so we can save up money for a house to go on our land and to do that, we'll be living with my inlaws. right now my husbands sisters family lives there as well so it will be our family of 6, his parents, and his sister and her two sons and daughter in a three bedroom trailer house (thats 12 people) what I may not be able to get online much because I wil be packing and whatnot. please keep us in your prayers!

But on a good note, WERE PREGNANT!!!! happy dance VERY excited about that because my husband and i have been trying since we got married.

thank you all!

That's wonderful news, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bighug:

What a blessing and right on the heels of two other blessings! God is good and worthy to be praised! praiseGod

Blessings,

Lurdys

Oops, forgive me, I got sidetracked with your pregnancy news...I will pray for your cousin and for provision for you and your husband as well!

Blessings,

Lurdys

Praise God!! Daph, your pregnant!! Congratulations. Wow, you have a lot going on right now.

Will defenitly keep your cousin and your whole situation in prayer.

God is good all the time....

I will keep you in my prayers and congratulations on the addition to the family. Thats a beautiful thing! laugh

I was wondering where you were Miss Daph!!!!! As you already know, God is in control and that He supplies your need according to HIS RICHES in Glory by Christ Jesus!!!!! Jesus already took poverty and lack to the cross so just stand and believe and it is already yours...beyond what you can think of or even imagine!!!!!!

Your cousin is already healed in the NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!!!! Lymphoma is just a symptom in God and it cannot stay!!!!!!

As far as the baby?????? There isn't an emoticon that can express the dance I want to do for you. I am EXTREMELY excited about your new addition...the gifted one!!!! happy dance We should have a Cyber-Baby shower...hehehehe!! Don't ask me what that is, but it sounds good, eh?

Cholette, Good idea! I don't know what a Cyber-Baby shower would look either but sure sounds fun!! It does sound good!! Maybe we can figure it out? Lori

LOL yall are hilarious! that sounds fun though! Thank you so much!!! We are all very excited and very thankful! we've been wanting this baby for a while! ALSO, my cousins test results came in and he only has mono. WE are VERY thankful and revlieved that it was nothing more! Thank you all SO much for your prayers! God is GOOD and so worthy to be PRAISED! :cute:

Im still in the process of moving, but we are hoping to be settled by the end of the next couple weeks. Please pray for a stressless transition for my kids. Blessings to all of you and i hope you had a happy thanksgiving!

love in Christ,

I come into full agreement with you Daph. I have lived with a lot of people like that and it can be interesting. I will pray the Lord give you peace and love while you are there and that you may be blessed to find a new place right away and a car. Many many blessings on the news of your baby. I am very happy for you both. Ok I must know all about it now. Have you picked a name yet? Bought all your baby stuff yet? Got a christing gown yet? Have you decorated the baby's room yet.
happy dance :cute: happy dance !!!!

I don't want you to think I am excited for you or anything..... laugh

Love in Jesus,

Connie

LOL thats so funny Connie! thank you! actually, we have thought of a few names. If its a boy, Joseph Daniel Boaz (go figure lol) and if its a girl, im thinking ???? actually i have no clue! any suggestions? lol Jeff has his mind made up its a boy. men are so silly! and we havent started buying yet, we probably will once we get settled after our move.
love,

Dear Heavenly Father,

As I read this prayer request, I am struck with the pain in memory of a sick child that is very little but inside it doesn't understand why it is so sick. Father, You told me that what mattered to me matters to you. Tonight I sit here in burning tears for this child. Father, I don't understand the term quit in anything. That is why you use me in ways I don't always understand. Father, my heart breaks for this child because of the fear, pain and sickness that has been placed upon him. Father, I openly rebuke this sickness and where it came from. He shall be made whole in the name of Jesus. By the stripes that Jesus bore upon His back says this child is healed from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. Father, I claim this child as a living and breathing miracle that the doctors can't explain why he's not sick anymore. I lift him up to the great doctor of all and that is You, I know, that I know that you are very much in the healing business and you are very much moved by your children's prayers. Father, with full faith, and whole heartedly stating in the name of Jesus this child is healed. He shall live a long life in you..Thank You Always, Father that you lay someone on my shoulders to lift up before you. I know with doubt that you hear me because you know that I give all that I have when I pray for others. I am waiting Father on the testimony to come that I ay get Glory and Honor to You when speaking to others as a witness for you. Father, wrap him in a blanket of your love, let him know that You are with him, and take away the pain. Let him rest peacefully, and be able to do all the things that he would be doing for a 7yr old. I believe Father you are already with him and things are starting to change within him right now. In Jesus' name I humbly pray amen.

Daph -

That is so funny...I always thought that if I had another boy I would name him Joseph Daniel.... lol!

Ok, my 1st choice girl name would be Lydia....then maybe Marisa....

What a very exciting time for you and your family!

Be Blessed,

Lurdys

How about Elizabeth=My God is an Oath. That is my middle name.

Speaking of names I find my name quite interesting.

My first name Connie=means=Faithful, constant
My 2nd name Elizabeth=My God is an Oath
My last name Garrick=Steadfast.

HMMMMM what does that say exactly.....LOL