Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING PSFC/PSC

STATEMENT FROM PSFC - NOVEMBER 7TH 2009

Pet Society Fan Community & Pet Society Club To Go Together.

We are pleased to announce that PSFC (Pet Society Fan Community) and PSC (Pet Society Club) are to come together as one, this will enable PSFC and PSC to grow and bring even better content, services, competitions and much more to all the members and visitors of both sites.

Although you won't notice any major changes over the next month or so both sites will begin to come together offering the best of both worlds but in one place. Both PSFC and PSC has loads of fantastic content and services to offer and are both fantastic resorces for Pet Society news, updates and events.

This also now means you can access the PSFC forums via PSC and access PSC via the PSFC site, toobar and more.

We really hope to bring you even more amazing things including a range of fantastic new competitions to win real in your hands items, we will keep you updated as and when changes take place.

Please leave any comments here you may have.

Yours, Mr Mayor

www.petsocietyfan.com / www.petsociety.forumotion.com / www.petsocietyclub.com

Guest Guest

nope its not!

Guest Guest

Welcome Gabu! congratulations

ohh i saw you before in live drop auction.. welcome to you..

Well, the staff that is here, also now is staff there, so welcome to them ^_^

And thanks ^////^

=) hmmmm so both sites are still going to operate differently rite?
or are they going to combine together?

at the moment they will operate seperate, but over the coming months you will start to see items crossing over between sites and then both sites will come together as one big site, it really is exciting, but it wont change how warm, friendly and homely PSFC is it will all be the same in that respect.

coool !
if the sites combine , its going to be reallly nice !!
cant wait tilll the site combine^^

yes, there will be more mods as we get busier, there will be even better features, and the first big change is due in december with some fantastic new style competitions that really are worth entering! congratulations

yeaaaaaaa! competitions !! cant wait to know more people and the fantastic stuff coming up !!

Yes, but I'm not very friendly with this forum, and I don't know why, ohh I just remembered that song, I love it, well, I will start to be a little more active here ^_^