Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daughterofgod1023

January 24, 2009

As most of all of you know I requested prayer on here for my family, we have been needing some work since August. Well I put an ad in the local newspaper ( under a strong feeling to do so) and described what all I can do. Last night I get a call around 9pm. I had forgotten about putting it in the paper. Any way, a lady called me and she asked if I could sit privately with her mother over night. And said as soon as she read the ad she had to grab me up quickly( :yes: ) so she had to call me. Well I got the job today....it pays only $70.00 a week, however, they were talking about raising my pay to $100.00 weekly. All I have to do is go watch t.v. and talk to her mom until she wants to go to bed. That's it....make her a small breakfast....I have a lot of experience in the nursing field with cancer patient care.......about 5 yr cancer patient care.......and I have been praying for God to open up the doors for me....Now I have a very easy job, with a brand new $800.00 bed to sleep in and they told me I could even bring one of my kids up over night if I wanted too.....

I think this is so wonderful.......God blessed me today and I wanted to share it with all of you..........................TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!!!! praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod :PTL:

daughter:

I wold like to say praise God and be faithful in that Job making the $100.00. I bless God i for your praise report. I am a witness to working a job and making a $100.00 a week and still not wanting for anything. my car broke down and sometimes i got a ride and sometimes i had to catch 3 buses. I stayed faithful and i praise my way through the whole ordeal. Now i own 2 cars and God blessed me with a job and increased my pay to $500.00 a week. praiseGod I have gotten two other job since then and the one I'm in now is in mgmt. in corporate. Be faithful in the little and he will make you ruler over much. So God can do anything he will test you before he bless you. so get ready get ready get ready for your season of blessings . walk it out!!!! Flower Power