Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

Decade with the Best Music

Open to everyone: What was your favorite decade of music?

I'd have to to say the late 70's early 80's (I know I said two lol! ) This music just brought people together (in my opinion); really "feel good" music--I love it!!! :cute:

Interestante!!! lol! I LOOOVE the actresses in the 50's and 60's--Lana Turner, Dorothy Dandridge, Elizabeth Taylor, the list goes on...they were just so elegant!

Lana Turner, Dorothy Dandridge, Elizabeth Taylor, the list goes on...they were just so elegant!

You could be my mommy's best friend!

I'm feelin the 70's and 80's...I love Old School...there's nothing like it!! Holla!!!!! happy dance

By the way...those two decades had music that can still be played today and it makes sense and you can remember every word. These days, you don't know what the heck they are singing about OR what they are saying in songs these days. The 70's and 80's are timeless...sort of like the 50's and 60's...you can play the music and still bounce your head to the beat...LOL!!!! Can you tell I love music??? :roflx:

I know exactly what you mean Cholette. I'm with you...I love my music as well. I'm sort of a "romantic", so I'm more of an R & B person. The Isley Brothers, Barry White, Al Green...you know...

I fall into the 70's/80's camp as well (and 60's)...back when music was music! lol!

But for some reason 2002 sticks out for me...that was a good year for music too across all genres...

hmmm 68-72,,, neil young,zeppillin,,,who,,credence,doobies,america,eagles rofl tull,dylan,,kinks, frampton,clapton,doors,simon garfunkel,,,etc etc ,,everythang afta that is make beleave,,, rofl u kno im rite ppl. rofl happy dance

Leave it to the Dreamster to say something silly. Hehehe...as you say "OH LORDY"... rofl

I still prefer the 70's and 80's music...I do like Neil Young...his songs have a lot of meaning...isn't that right Dreamster!!!

See, it's so hard to pinpoint...I like the 60's/70's classic rock too that Dreamster posted...

Each decade had/has it's jewels as well as each genre....

silly??silly..?? More like thus saith the lord im finkin,, rofl happy dance yeah neil y puts it out there on the table,,, :cute: :rake: :thankyou: :cute: :funtease: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: