Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

What time does your Lottery Arrive?

This is a good way to get an idea of what time zone we are all in, and even though that can be displayed under our username on our posts lol it's an easier way to see the difference between us all lol. (sorry if this is a lame post lol)

My lottery arrives at 4:00pm congratulations I remember when I first played it was midnight lol, my sister and I first started playing together (so far I am beating her by about 120 paw points lol but she doesn't trade or post on forums lol) we would wait up till midnight to see the new items like Christmas items lol. Then they changed it after a while I think so that it only represents GMT time. I'm very lucky it arrives just before I start to make dinner lol.

Mine arrives at Midnight ..in the summer when we are on BST it is 1am .. so I very rarely get mine before the next morning Ashamed

wow I'm quite lucky I guess then. So late for both of you! I guess it's a little sad that I get so anxious about the new items on (sunday for me) that I just have to check right away (of course unless I'm out of the house lol)

For me the new items are always Monday morning ...I don't think I have ever stayed up just to get them ..of course there have been times when I have still been awake for whatever reason and I have looked at them but not too often ...I like my sleep! ?

kasi, I don't blame you I don't think I would stay up just for that reason either... although I'm always up until about 1am and then up at 6 with the kids. If I get more sleep I feel groggy all day lol

Tromo you just figure out your time with GMT midnight monday. I think there is a site if you search for it in google.

Tromo3 wrote:
How to know when the lottery is arriving?

It arrives at 00.00 GMT so you have to work out your timezone i.e GMT + whatever you are ...that is when it arrives for you

mine comes in at midnight...so its always ther when I wake up congratulations

I get mine at 6:00 pm during the winter and 7:00 pm during the summer. (Daylight savings time changes)

I am in the Central United States Smile

i got mine at 1am in the winther and 2 am in the summer

mine used to come at about 2 am ( 2h after midnight), but last 3 weeks it arrives at 1 am (one hour after midnight)...

tweet40 wrote:
mine used to come at about 2 am ( 2h after midnight), but last 3 weeks it arrives at 1 am (one hour after midnight)...

thats because of daylight saving time usually. Here in UK we were on BST (GMT+1) until the end of October

kasijab wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

thats because of daylight saving time usually. Here in UK we were on BST (GMT+1) until the end of October

i'm not good at time zones, but i think i am CET (central europian time) that's GMT+1, winter time, and GMT+2 summer time Smile and playfish is GMT, so when the playfish clock shows midnight, i get the lottery, and thet's usually 2 or 1 am here...

lol, now i'm confused...

Betty wrote:
I get mine at 6:00 pm during the winter and 7:00 pm during the summer. (Daylight savings time changes)

I am in the Central United States Smile

Same here Betty...works out pretty good for me.