Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blue504

I AM DEPRESS

Please pray for me. I believe I am on the path to destruction. I am sad, jobless, single parent,full of rage,no car,hurt ;because, of past relationship(10 years ago). I feel Like I am going to loose my sanity. Please pray that I have self control and do not loose my soul and be a good parent to my daughter. I forgot to add I am also obese.

blue504 -

I will pray for you. Are you connected to a church? Do you have people around who are supportive?

Blue504 - You are in my prayers! I know what it's like to feel real down, and hopeless hanging on by a thread. I had the weight issue too which for me always magnified everything else. My heart goes out to you, I will be praying for you. If you ever need to talk feel free to email me.

I'm here for you and I'm praying for you! :bighug:

Take a step of faith and start reading everyday God's Psalms or Romans. He loves you more than anything in life. He is for you and not against you. He will lift you up, he promises. May God bless you and show you how sweet and in love he is with you.

Dear Blue 504:

It is my guess that at any point in time, on different levels of life, we each have, will, or are currently going through situations that are a source of depression. We pray for you, because it is our most powerful weapon, praying in the name of Jesus, who at the mention of His name, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all to the glory of the Father, whether in heaven, on or under the earth. I say to you, call on the name of Jesus as we do this. Keep calling on him to save you. It is the truth that depression is soulful and sometimes clinical, but we believe the Lord for your healing to take place as you forgive and release those who have hurt you, really release them of the debt of sin against you. We also pray for your sadness, and that you will reach out and replace that sadness with the word of the Lord, because the Joy of the Lord is your strength, and you get that strength from openly rejoicing in and praising the Lord. It gets hard to do that doesn't it? Sometimes, I have even felt that something was holding me down, so right now, we take the authority that Christ has given us, and we bind the strong man who has you hostage, and we forceably take you out of his hands in the name of Jesus. We pray for your steps to be ordered by the Lord. None who are in the Lord can be the path to destruction. I know that is how you feel. No one is denying what you feel. But feelings, as real as they are, can be really wrong. According to Deuteronomy 28, 29, 30, I say to you that you are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, a lender not a borrower, and I command you to live and not to die, in the name of Jesus. Father says that if we walk in obedience, we will command the blessing. Even though you are single, you are never alone. God takes care of the stranger the widow and the orphan, and I believe he has a special tenderness for the single mother. I pray that you put aside all wrath, clamoring, and malice, and that that spirit of rage, but pushed out by the Holy Spirit, so that you may be able to be gentle, modest, tender, bold for the Lord. I encourage, and urge you to release the persons that have offended you and forgive them. I plead the blood of Jesus over this situation. As a covenant partaker, I am commanding these things into your life under the authority of Jesus Christ. I pray for the will of our Father who is in heaven, for His kingdom to come to you today, for His will to be done for you today. I am asking that He circumvent your natural circumstances and send to you the miracle of the job and finances, and transportation, and an overflow that you may willingly and happily be a blessing to others. I pray for seed for you, the sower. I pray for the tithe to protect what God has blessed you with. I pray for the offering for God to pour out a blessing that you will not have room enough to receive it. I pray for a great seed for you to plant in the natural that the offering will water. I pray for wisdom to come upon you, and a pray for a talent for handling finances in that wisdom. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you, Blue504. I pray for you to receive the Holy Ghost with power, to always pray in the Spirit and naturally. You have the mind of Christ, which is decent and orderly and calm. You can make it, blue504. Remember that the facts are what you see, but the truth is what you have faith in, which is the word of God. My prayer is that you give yourself over to Holy Spirit, who will keep you until Christ comes for you. Holy Spirit will help you with control issues. We all have them. You are not along. Continue to raise her according to the word of God, and let the Holy Spirit counsel you in what you need to do. He will bring what you need back to your remembrance. Remember to love yourself, no matter what you perceive that you look like. God says that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Be encouraged God will help you, and send people alongside you to help you as well.

I pray in agreement w/ Hislightbeam, in Jesus Name Amen!

I stand in agreement with the foregoing prayers and add the following...

Thank You Lord that we who labor and are heavy laden can come to You and You will give us rest. Thank You Lord, that when we take Your yoke which is easy and Your burden which is light, we will find rest for our souls. Father, today we life Blue504 up to Your throne of grace. Thank You for her Father and thank You for her faith. Bless her and keep her Father. Give her reassurance Father that you haven’t forsaken her, that You are with her now. Remind her that she is fearfully and wonderfully made, Father. That you care so much about her that you know the number of hairs on her head. These are unstable times Father and sometimes it feels like our lives are out of our control. But we know Father that regardless of what we see around us, You are still in control. You are the same yesterday, today and forevermore. So we are trusting You Father that You would calm the storms in Blue504’s life. Hear her cries Father and strengthen her soul, place her feet on solid ground. I pray that the Holy Spirit would indwell Blue504 and calm her spirit, bringing the peace that transcends all understanding. Give her the grace to be still knowing that You are God and that You are working all things for her good.

Bless Blue504 at the point of her need Father. Give her a supernatural blessing that could only come from You Father. Bring Godly people into her life Father who will give her counsel and comfort as directed by You. Remove those people from her life Father who would distract her from Your path and all that You have for her that will prosper her and give her a hope. Show her the way she should go. We thank You as though it’s already been done and give You glory and honor now and always. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

Thank you guys. I grateful and thankful for your prayers. May God bless you all for planting your seeds of Godliness into my life.

Hi Blue. I have a daughter too and sometimes it's really hard to muster up enough strength to be a good mom when THINGS start to pile up. A lot of people are obese in my family, I'm almost there myself, but I have a success story I want to share with you about my friend:

I had a friend who lost her car and her serious boyfriend (he broke it off with her) about 2 years ago. She had a nice car too, but couldn't afford the lease and had to give it up. She lost her job, her apartment, and she was around 100 lbs overweight. She was even having seizures because of her weight. She used to work at a bank making pretty good money too.

Somehow my friend mustered up this iron will, got a job at a little health food store, and started taking the bus to get there. By her just walking to and from bus stops to work and back, she lost close to 100 lbs, she started eating at home only (she couldn't go through the drivethru anymore...no car). After she was working a little while, she also started going to a trade school to become a medical assistant, bought a good running used car cash, and gained back her confidence because she looks great.

God has some great things in store for you. I don't know if you've ever heard of Joyce Meyer, but grab some of her cd's or books. In fact, if you send me a private message with your address, I'll mail some to you. This woman had everything wrong go in her life....everything under the sun. But God brought her up out of it. Blue, you have a great purpose in life. I'm talking a GREAT purpose! The devil wants you to sink in despair because he wants to steal, kill, and destroy. But, as per the Bible, YOU are an overcomer. God gave you the power over the devil. You are not a weak worm of the dust, you are a child of THE King! And children of The King don't go without.

I ask right now that the Lord gives you favor in finances and transportation. I ask Lord that you bless blue and give your peace, joy, and love to our friend. I pray for fresh revelation and that our friend has a vision of a specific life purpose. Thank you God for healing our friend's mind and giving your peace and love so freely. Amen!

Blue504, today my day started off just as yours. I was so in the dumps I felt like throwing in the towel...but I remembered something. We are children of the most high God who sent His son to the cross to save us. We are part of a royal family and we have heavenly beings that fight this fight on our behalf.

See, the Word says that sometimes we must encourage ourselves. I know it's hard (I too am a single mother facing a layoff) but I refuse to give place to the enemy. Praise God right in the midst of what you're going through. With every piece of strength you have left today raise your hands and start to praise Him. This will break that spirit of depression right off of you and open the way for blessings.

Go to the fellowship hall and read my declaration. I felt so heavy this morning that I had to declare my victory. You do the same. I stand in agreement with you and all the others who have poured into your life through prayer.

Be lifted...God bless.

Amen. Hallelujah hallelujah ;Hallelujah is the highest prase. I feel great, ty guys for praying for me. I have been talking to the Lord about introducing his Holy Spirit to me. I speak in tongues but I want to know his SPIRIT. I know it will cause me to mature as a Christian and stop going into slumps.I need HIS power.It time for me to grow up. I always focus on the Father and the SON;however, it is time for me to focus on his spirit also. :afro:

Praise God!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's interesting to me what you said about focusing on the Father and the Son, but wanting to know his Spirit more. I had that same realization a couple of years ago. I went to this Healing Conference at the Vineyard church a while back. They formed "a tunnel of love" and had us all walk through it. Every time I touched someone's hand I got jello legs and I felt a wave of love over me. I learned at that seminar that if you say, "Come Holy Spirit," be quiet and wait patiently (He comes by invitation, when your quiet and ready for His company), He will come. I did that for months .....before I went to bed every night.... and I'd feel a warm breath of comforting air in my face. It was such a beautiful time with the Lord.

WOW! Thanks a lot, I'll try to make it part of my bed time routine. :afro: