Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

SAINTS PLEASE READ (URGENT)!

Praise the Lord who is worthy of all of our praises!

I am requesting that every member of this group please lift up Mia (the owner) in prayer. She is in need of a healing. On the other site, I saw that she had requested the members and churches to pray for her!

I don't know what it is, but God does. Let her be at the top of your prayer list in prayer time this week! Thanks for touching and agreeing with me saints! WE HAVE THE VICTORY! Lets see Mia get her complete healing and deliverance, so she can join us again! thumbs 👏 kiss huggins :PTL:

sincerely
desiree

Praise the Lord. We serve a God that KNEW we needed a Savior so he allowed him to be beaten, bruised and whipped so that we don't have to go through sicknesses and diseases. Every BIT of Mia's healing and deliverance has already been purchased through Jesus Christ and we stand on that and expect, anticipate and rejoice in advance for the manifested victory that she will be walking in. No devil in HELL can stop it because they had nothing to do with the purchase in the first place.

Thank you JESUS!!

You know, Mia has really been on my heart the last few days, I pray she's ok! I will continue to keep her lifted up in prayer and give thanks for the healing that God's doing in her life! praying

P.S. Pastor Cholette - the anointing is strong on you today, Sister! 👏

Father,

We come before you lifting up our sister in Christ Mia. Lord you have called her to do a work for you and her work is not yet finished. I thank you Lord that your hand is on her protecting her and washing her with the blood of Jesus. Lord I thank you that she is touched with your healing in all areas of her life and that you are encouraging her and lifting up her spirit and her body. Lord we do not know her need but you do and we know that you are Jehovah Our Provider. Father we bless her in her health, finances, family, relationships, and every facet of her life....we declare she is blessed in Jesus name! We thank you that no weapon formed against her will prosper and that every tongue that rises against her will be condemed...this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. We thank you Father for your goodness and tender mercies.

We pray this is the mighty name of Jesus,

Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Dave-solutions and everyone here, I come along side of you with intercessory prayer, asking our heavely Father, Jehovah Rapha, the Lord God our healer, that if it be His will, he already has Mia heald through Jesus at the foot of the cross of Calvary. We speak to dry bones and tell them they are not dried up but mosit and healed. For them to come together as they were knitted together while she was still in the womb of her mother. My Father God's hand be at Mia'a back and may he keep her under the shelter of his wings. We believe in and stand firm in a complete healing from head to toe for her. I pray this in Christ's Jesus name. Amen
Pat

I agree with my brethen in Christ.thank you Lord for healing Mia. Amen. Pastor Cholette on a roll. I was blessed by her encouragement last nite

Jehova Rapha, the God that healeth thee...Saturate Mia with your healing virtue from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet....AMEN!