Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

50000 Muslims To Pray At Whitehouse on 9/25/09 at 4am

On Friday 9/25/09 at 4am at the National Mall, 50,000 Muslims will have their first prayer day before the White House. President Barack Obama is VERY supportive of this. I believe that we need to start warfare right now, because there are going to be many curses placed on the US through these prayers. Bob Jones says that the Jewish Day of Atonement starts at 6pm sundown until 6am sunrise on Sunday 9/27/09. He says for us to have our pens and papers ready because God is going to hand out instructions for the year to come for those who will be promoted. He said that every year we pass under the shephard's rod and either get promoted or demoted (only 10% of Christians get promoted). This Muslim's know the function of the Day of Atonement and they're going to try and screw up God's plans for us and our country. On Kathy Walter's website there is a clip of an article that I'd like to show you regarding President Obama's support of Islam. I love President Obama and I've been praying for him. I know that he has a chance to be the greatest president of the United States. However, I don't want Christians to have to battle certain warfare after the Muslims place their curses on us during their organized Day of Prayer. I don't know exactly how to pray about this, maybe we can come together and come up with the right prayer to quash the enemy's plans with this rally. Please take this article clipping with a grain of salt and help me to pray for our nation in order to offer up blessings to the US and not curses - Thanks, Christa:

"According to Charisma Magazine, Oklahoma pastor Reza Safa is calling the Capitol Hill event a "slap in the face of Christianity."

"It is a mockery of the Christian faith," Safa told the
magazine. "It's a mockery of all of it. In a sense, I'm happy for it
because the church needs to wake up before it's too late."
The prayer day website says, "The Athan will be chanted on
Capitol Hill, echoing off of the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington
Monument and other great edifices that surround Capitol Hill.
"Our Time Has Come."

Obama repeatedly has denied he is a Muslim. His presidential
campaign website contained the statement, "Senator Obama has never been
a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian." But as WND has reported, [color:53dc=blue ! important][color:53dc=blue ! important]public [color:53dc=blue ! important]records
in Indonesia listed Obama as a Muslim during his early years, and a
number of childhood friends claimed to the media Obama was once a
mosque-attending Muslim. In Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," he
acknowledged studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a
Muslim school." "In the Muslim school, the [color:53dc=blue ! important][color:53dc=blue ! important]teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies," wrote Obama.

In an interview with the New York Times, Obama described the
Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset." The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, "with a
first-class [Arabic] accent," the opening lines of the Muslim call to
prayer. The first few lines of the call to prayer state:

Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet ...

Some attention also has been paid to Obama's paternal side of the family, including his father and his brother, Roy.

Writing in a chapter of his book describing his 1992 wedding,
Obama stated: "The person who made me proudest of all was Roy.
Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he
decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam and has
sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.""

We must pray for love and guidance for all men and women. Just like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and many people are loving and for peace. Only love, faith, and hope remain!

I agree that we must pray for love and guidance for all men and women. However, first and foremost, we need to pray for their salvation. A Muslim's "guidance" is from Allah = not Almighty God. 50,000 people are going to be praying to Allah in front of the White House on 9/25. Muslims love their own, they don't love Christians. Christians are their mortal enemies, spiritually speaking. The man leading this day of prayer was a Muslim extremist back in the day. Muslim extremists are the ones that strap bombs to people and tell them to go on a bus with a bunch of civilians in order to do the will of Allah. Christians are pagans in the eyes of Muslims.

There is going to be a release of satanic power when the Muslims petition and glorify Allah on that day. I don't want a release of satanic power on our country. We already have enough murder, torture, perversity, and sickness here in the USA. Irregardless of whether Muslims pray to Allah for peace or for every Christian and Jew to be wiped off the face of the planet, they're still praying to and petitioning satan (Allah).

I don't understand what you meant when you wrote "Only love, faith, and hope remain!" You put an exclamation point at the end of it as well, maybe to put me in my place, but I don't understand what you meant. Love, faith, and hope NEVER EVER come from Allah. They can pray and petition to Allah for this as well as for guidance until they are blue in the face, but they will NEVER get any of the fruit of the spirit (which include faith, hope, and love). The fruit of the spirit comes from God Almighty, never from Allah or any other god.

We need instead to come together and thwart satan's plans to spread islamic infuence over our country. We need to come up with our own prayer to break the devil's back and get these Muslims saved by the grace of God through Jesus Christ.

Hmmm....

Let's tread firmly but lightly here...

Christa - there's an undertone to your posts that suggests that all Muslims are evil:

"This Muslim's know the function of the Day of Atonement and they're going to try and screw up God's plans for us and our country. "

"However, I don't want Christians to have to battle certain warfare after the Muslims place their curses on us during their organized Day of Prayer."

"Muslims love their own, they don't love Christians. Christians are their mortal enemies, spiritually speaking."

While I personally support your original premise which is that Christians should pray on September 25th, I would urge you to tone down your characterizations of Muslims - not sure if this is really your belief and/or intention with your post but it reads as though you're using the extremist depiction of Muslims to describe all Muslims and that's no better than the secular press who use the actions of extreme Christians to describe all Christians. This type of portrayal is not only inaccurate, it does more harm than good. Clearly Jesus tells us that He is the ONLY way to the Father, and there is NO doubt about that. But that doesn't make all Muslims evil Christian haters who want to prevent us from receiving God's blessings. Mark is right - not all Muslims are violent, save for the extremist sect (which is what we hear and read about everyday) they are a peace loving people. To suggest otherwise is not only inaccurate but doing the very thing that you are suggesting Muslims are doing to Christians which is spreading hate. Not only is that approach not helpful nor successful in getting Muslims saved, it is not showing the peace and love of Christ.

When I pray on September 25th, it's going to be against any Satanic forces that may be released and that the scabs be removed from their eyes so that they would come to know Christ, it's not simply because Muslims have gathered. There's a subtle but significant difference.

Very well said Lurdy's

May I add that Allah has NO POWER! They can pray all day long, but Allah can't give them anything. Our Heavenly Father is the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. We don't have to fear another religion and their quest to intimidate because we know in the end who really is going to win. EVERY KNEE will bow and EVERY TONGUE will confess that JESUS is LORD!

Yes, we should pray, but not be afraid of them putting "curses" on us because we have been redeemed from the curse of the law and NO MAN can put a curse on Christians unless you are living by the law (Romans 10:5).

Christa, I appreciate your zeal in this, just know that God has our backs...

A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. Psalm 91:7-8

Amen, Cholette, the key point to all of this! Thanks for providing the scriptural references, I didn't have time to do that... bandaid

I certainly don't believe that all Muslims are violent, but Allah is. Allah is satan in disguise no matter how you look at it.

I used to rent a room out of a house where the people were Muslims. I can't even tell you the amount of demonic attacks I had in that house. Not to mention pestilence (scorpions, rats, and horseflies). They were the nicest people in the world and they LIKED me. They bought me presents when they went on vacation. If I was late on my rent, they wouldn't charge me, they were really sweet people. However, they didn't LOVE me and they never would until they came to Christ. My undertone is I HATE SATAN and I hate how he works through cults. If the Buddhists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Hindu's, Wiccans were scheduling a prayer day in front of the White House, my prayer request above would've been the same. I have acquaintances that belong to each of these cults I've mentioned. God loves these people. I'm from California...I'm no hillbilly with a shotgun that is completely ignorant of different cultures. In fact, my family is a medly of European, Mexican, Hawaiian, Jewish and Philipino. Not all people from the middle east or Africa are Muslims. Wow, are you kidding me?

I was heavily involved in witchcraft about a decade ago and I was delving into Buddhism. God loved me so much and it was people praying for me, counteracting the evil that was trying to devour me, that brought me back. I was a mental case and suicidal. All cults have people in them being devoured by satan and the devouring will continue if we don't get on bended knee, come together and break the devil's back. Even if one Christian doesn't show up to protest the Muslim day of prayer on the 25th, I don't really care. As long as Christians stand in agreement in prayer to thwart the devil's plans, we don't have to be there, unless God specifically calls us to be there. Jesus stands in the gap for us in our warfare. God will move in this rally, not Allah, not satan, if we come together and come into agreement with one another. For the record, I LOVE MUSLIMS. I love them, I love them, I love them, and there's nothing the devil can do about that.

If we want to keep the focus on me and my "undertones," then that's giving the devil the foothold that he wants. He doesn't want us to agree. He wants us to disagree so that the warfare won't be so great for him. I knew I would get this kind of backlash when I wrote this prayer request. However, when God tells you to do something, you just gotta do it and that's what I did. I pray in utmost sincerity that my words fall to the ground on this forum and that Jesus will shine through and give us direction on how to pray regarding this matter. That the Holy Spirit will speak to our hearts and give us revelation as to what to petition our God, the God of Abraham and Isaac, on behalf of the Muslims.

Christa -

That was my point...I specifically said that I don't know what your beliefs really are or if you're aware of how those quotes that I copied could be interpreted which is I was pointing them out. Yes, I caught that you were from California (I am too) which is what also made me post my response in the manner that I did...because those statements could easily be miscontrued (it would appear that they were from the other posts) so I felt led to bring that to your attention to give you the opportunity to either clarify your position or stand on it. I appreciate your follow up post because that provides more perspective on where you're coming from, I have to say I definitely did not feel your love of Muslims in your original post.....

Now with that additional information, I personally feel better and am ready to shift the focus back to the original desire to write a prayer request. If there is anything else you'd like to discuss with me related to our exchange, please feel free to PM me and we can dialogue offline, ok?

Lurdys, I don't want to get any further away from the point. So, I'm just going to love you whether you like it or not. Not a big deal, water under the bridge.

If you're just tuning in, some 50,000 people are going to be praying to a god that isn't ours and I believe that God wants to get the word out to the body of Christ to start praying now for Him to have his way on 9/25.

It seems like everytime I log into this site, someone is arguing. I don't get why you are angry Christa...I don't see where anyone is out right disagreeing with you. If God told you to post this then post it and don't give an exchange...you make things worse when you say

I'm just going to love you whether you like it or not

That doesn't sound like a "love" statement

This is a christian site, right? Somebody help me out here. The bible clearly says to stay away from foolish arguements. Instead of trying to get people to understand your position...just give the information and pray...no need for offense.

Just an opinion from a newbie who is trying to make sense of this site.

You're right Jubilee...we shouldn't get into foolish arguments. I was trying to be lighthearted when I said that---->I'm serious. It's hard to read people through e-mail. I do love Lurdys. She's helped me through a lot on this forum. Seriously, I was trying to be lighthearted then. Can we start over? Please? I've cried about this once today already and I'm getting ready to cry a second time. I just want people to pray for the upcoming Muslim event.

its just like church,,um we all need grace 2ward one anutha,,we rnt gonna agree on evrythang,,but let us prefer one anutha esteeming the other greater than ones self,, ,,boy ive neva herda message on that scrip eva,, ,,sometimes being rite isnt as important as being in relationship,,wat wood u rather be,,right an outta fellowship?? or giveing grace an being in relationship..?? we r all on the same team here,,only jesus is tha head,,captain,team leader,,ceo,,boss,,etc,, i kno im the worst example here but,this wat i beleave ,even if i dont always do it,, D

Guest Guest
The enemy is very cleaver...many are praying for our president
And that is bothering someone in the high spheres of the spiritual world...the same way christians and jews were called in the early church to keep these holidays
the enemy raise his counterfits religions to supress these practices..And you can ask yourself why?
The devil has been rebel since the begining ..totally opossition to God.
The spiritual meaning of these is more than what It seems in the natural.
Jesus came not to aboliish the Law but to fullfilled it.
the windows of heaven are open around this time..I don't mean to say there are not open always throught jesus.
I mean to say that in the spiritual these doors are open now..remember Jesus is the high priest if you studied the rituals of the temple you will understand the function of jesus in heaven 24X7 and 365 days a year.
But these appointed time were not abolish..
If they were important for God before believe me they still today.
He is the same yesterday,today and tomorrow..Our God never change since the foundation of the world He Loved us
He did not hesitate to sacriface His own Son for us.
I will joint in prayer with you..because the origin and the meaning of these praying is not for peace..it is for the destruction of all the christian and jews in the world..the muslims wait for the messiah too
they know the significant of these year since the counterpart brothers are expecting theirs too.
any prayer not directed to JEHOVAH throught Jesus as our saviour..
Is directed to the devil directly.
Jesus told us I am the true,the way and the life no one come to the father if it is not through me.
also He said we become saved if we believed that Jesus was the Son of The Living God that died for our sins and at the third day was raised among the dead and now is in heaven sitting at the right hand of our God and his kingdom will never cease.
Anything contrary to this belief is the spirit of the antichrist....
This religion denies Jesus Deity,Denies his resurrection,and place Him under a man..Corrupt and idol worshipper.
someone wants to hinder or delay something in america
Apathy means side with the enemy ..this is our land and We love Jesus we can fast and pray and raise an army of warriors against these force..
Our prayer shall be more effective since the Lord told us when you pray closed the doors and pray to your father that is in secret and your father that is in secret shall recompense in public..
Lets pray For the revival and the failure of the plans from the wicked..
Same thing that happen in egypt..I know Mr Obama had serious issues with religious Symbols..
That remains me of the classic vampires movies when an sacred object is present, it bothers the vampire ..because it remains him of his fate..
Why do you have to feel intimitade by a religious symbol?
I certainly Do not feel intimidated or treatething by the Kuram or any matra from the buddish or Hindues..
You know why because with me is the Lord of Lord and King of Kings..
And He is alive!
Hell trembles when they hear His Name..that is why they can not stand the name of Jesus..God is not in them..
But Jesus is coming soon..Hallelujah For the Lamb of God!
Our president....says one thing but his heart is far from God.
How can you trust a person like that?
would you?

We know God is in Control when i pray I will do it for my brothers and sisters that the Lord Gave me in his mercy.
For them to find mercy and can escape from the snare of the evil one.
For the America i always loved
I stand in the name of my God against these force
in prayer and supplication for the land of my heart were my tears were shed but also the place were the Lord Blessed me the Most..
For America!
I stand today!
I will stop talking politically correct now..If i know the true about Jesus why should i yield to erroneous teaching...
God is only one..How they are going to know the truth..
God separated us,Consecrate us to be his witness on these earth..
Why should I keep silent?
When My God is disecrated and compared to a mere man..
Why should I hear these atrocities and call this respect?
You shall Love your God with all your mind and heart..
This land is my land...I have been a foreigner by the will of my God
He had Blessed this piece of earth and sadly I see how many sons of these nation sale their beliefs and conscience for gold and status and even denied their God when they participate in events that promote...tolerance..
Or perhaps isn't there difference in between darkness or light anymore?
Def we are in the last times..
For this land..For America Let the warriors raise against these spirit of deception and wickeness..
Fast and Pray my Saints..

We are going to pray Christa...trust me! It was good information that you gave, but I was trying to respond to your statement about them praying curses over the Christians. Where we go wrong is that we put so much emphasis on what the devil can do and NOT ENOUGH emphasis on WHO GOD IS and what HE can do. This is a sly and subtle way he works. We are more focused on what these Muslims are doing and understanding that all we have to do is yell out the name of Jesus and that evil launch of wickedness will be defeated in a nano second.

I'm a WARRIOR from the core of my being. I hate the kingdom of darkness and they hate me. I will go in and disrupt a camp of demons with NO SECOND thought. So trust me...this matter will be handled when we all pray. We are ALL in agreement with you and your stand so I don't want you or anyone else who will read or has responded to this post think that we are against rising up in the spirit against this situation.

I just needed to say that because I'm sensing a divide here where we are agreeing with people and we are all saying the same things...that's all!

Amen again, Cholette! I'm just going to leave it at that for now... lol!

Christa - I received that the way you intended and right back atcha! lol! There are no hard feelings! huggins White Flag

I think the time has come for us to collectively pray and give Satan a kick in the rump out of the site! 🦇 🦇 🦇

All muslims aren't evil, to be honest, in the midst of my adversity, I have found more so called Christians-believers who are just plain WICKED!!! Cold hearted, back-stabbing, mean spirited, and they purport to be followers of Christ. These are the people who are supposed to be fishers of men for Christ but love themselves so much!!

We have no fear of God, this is bad!
We need to be on our knees about this.

Watch what happens that day.
Bad bad bad

I shall be praying that God's will be done for this country and the enemies plan fail in Jesus name. Halelujah

princessdelia - I agree and and it's very disturbing to see...we need a day of prayer for them too... bandaid

Father God, I declare and pray that the plots, plans, and schemes that the enemy has devised this day will be cancelled. I command the mouth of the enemy to be silenced in Jesus' name. I thank you that no weapon forged against this nation shall prosper. I thank you for being our safe haven...our place of refuge. For THIS IS THE DAY (09/25/09) THAT THE LORD HATH MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT! This day is holy! Cause this day to be a memorial of what the enemy has meant for bad; you will turn it around for good. Manifest yourself on today, God and prove yourself to be mighty and soverign over ALL things! Bring miracles, signs and wonders ON THIS DAY, Lord that your name will be gloried in ALL of the earth! I thank you right now, God...In your son Jesus' name...Amen and Amen. Hallelujuah!!!!!!!!!!!