Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

baby to be in correct position

I am 36 weeks with my 2nd daughter and my dr said last week she would like to see her in the right position or will talk to me about moving her.
I am asking for prayer that she will move on her own!
My first daughter H now 3 was also in the wrong position but moved after much prayer!

Awww, two girls? May God continue to show Himself faithful to you and your family and that baby #2 turns into the correct position and prepare herself for her blessed arrival. May you have an "effortless" and quick delivery...

I rejoice with you...babies are SO precious...

Lord in the name of Jesus we command the baby in the womb to be in perfect alignment with the birth canal and that mother and baby will be perfectly blessed in all areas of their life. We pray the delivery is smooth and that mother and baby are healthy. We give you glory and honor!

your servant,

Connie

Thank you Lord for this beautiful baby that you have formed in Justblueskies womb. Let her line up with the word of God and come out in perfect alignment. Thank you Father.

Lord, we thank you for this baby that is wonderfully and fearfully made. We pray Lord that You would turn her around and provide her safe passage so that she can enter the world in a healhy manner for both her and her mother. We give You the glory as always in Jesus' name, Amen!

Thank you ladies! We are going to the hopspital tomorrow for nonstress tests and a check up! i am believing for the best!

Yesterday at the hospital Maria was head down!
All my bloodwork is normal the nurse in the NST lab said looks like we'll cancel the inversion you dont want that anyway!