Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Hey Butterfly!

I can only tell you from my perspective. After I originally joined I read most the postings, and w/the older postings I didn't post anything because it was just that old and there was no activity for a long time, so either I read it took it in, or sometimes it looked like a resolved post so felt no need to respond. When I come on now I usually look at the new postings, and for some reason sometimes when I come on there aren't the flags that show new posting so I have to look at dates and I'm sure I miss things when I do it that way. One other thing I noticed is that (maybe it's just my pc) but some of your post are blank, the responses could be there but the original post is gone. As far as me posting responses, well I don't do it much, usually not in the dream interp section cuz I don't have that gift. As far as the other sections go I post responses as I feel led to. I'm sure all of us are in different moods when we come on, sometimes I'm fired up, sometimes I just read, sometimes I don't agree w/someone posted so I just don't respond, I don't feel a need to quarrel over something that I disagree w/based on my opinion and sometimes I don't post because everyone else has said what I already thought. But if I have facts and feel I can make a positive contribution I do. Even though I'm on here everyday, I really don't post much as you can see by my posting total. But that's just me.

But your not alone wondering why there aren't responses to posts, for me personally I rarely get replies to my posts. At first I had to ask a few members I were familiar with to read and respond, and I would wonder why no one else did. I actually prayed about it because it bothered me, I thought maybe my dreams aren't from God and that's why no one has anything. And then I didn't post for awhile, and when I started again I get maybe two responses, heck I've even responded to people and they don't respond back. I've wondered like you why some post have tons of response and some go unnoticed, I don't have that answer I just try to think of it that either no one feels led to respond or they just don't have a response, I just don't take it personally. I really don't think anyone doesn't respond out of just not responding to particular people. Really if you look at the group it's huge but you have your regulars, you have those that come and go, and you have those that probably just do a lot of reading. The regular responders is a small group, and they are doing the bulk of the work so to speak, spread them out over all the posts and it may look like not many respond or show support - but that's just my opinion.

When it comes to the political issues, I think that's a hot button for a lot of people. I don't think it should be because just as we use the bible to back up dream interps we should use the bible to back up what we should believe in and stand for when it comes to the political issues. But I'm sure some have stayed out those for the sake of not arguing. I agree w/you about the truth, the truth should be shared and even in hot topic areas like politics it should be spoken as well.

The truth should be spoken, and yes sometimes the feed back won't be full of things someone wants to hear. But as it has been said before sometimes it is hard to type response w/unpleasant feed back w/o the person getting up set. When you do it in-person, the person receiving not the greatest news can read your facial expressions, your tone etc. and can be received better. But in postings, the person doesn't know you so when they read it, it's all about their perception, which can make it hard to translate what your saying the right way. But I do believe we can share, post, respond to things w/compassion and understanding w/o it turning into a quarrel.

These are just my thought from my perspective. I'm sorry if you feel lack of support or input. I know that I have not done it intentionally and as someone that comes on daily and doesn't always respond I can only believe many others do the same. So it's not personal, but I will certainly do more on my part to show my thanks and support for you and those that take the time to post.

I hope this makes sense and helps you understand at least form my perspective.

Butterfly,

I understand why you would be frustrated. Let me start by apologizing for not telling you how much I appreciate the posts on prophesy and the survival techniques. You will have no idea how much until we get there. At first when I read there were so many that I did not have time to read them all and had to log them and read them a little at a time. I so appreciate your willingness to do Gods work. It is obvious that the Lord has placed this on your heart to share. I will say this much.....The Lord says his people die from lack of knowledge. We are given the wisdom through people like you and we should be using it and putting it to good work. I for one am using what you are putting out there. I am watching many prophetic boards right now and it is pretty much giving the same message......look up your redemption draws near. We are living the end times so we better be prepared. Keep doing what the Lord has called for you to do.....do not be discouraged. You know if for nothing else I am getting this info and so appreciating you for it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I will be REALLY honest with you Butterfly and I pray you are NOT offended. The reason why I stopped responding to your posts is because whenever anyone had a different opinion than yours, you became defensive. It happened to me personally with you and I've seen it happen to others. If you are going to post certain things on a board where everyone has different opinions, you should be ready for people to voice what they feel and not just post things like the truth you are sharing is the only truth. I think if someone came behind and read the back and forthy comments, it would keep them from wanting to respond and chime in. When Jesus was here spreading the Truth, he spoke it. If a person didn't agree, he moved on and didn't argue his point or try to force someone to see it HIS WAY.

I have not agreed with everything you posted and thats the honest truth. Thank God that you want people to be informed, but you can't do it and expect to be thanked or do it to expect a whole lot of feedback. You should have the mentality that "if I can help just one person, that would be enough". Putting truth out there is a "thankless" job...ask any Pastor or minister who is out there putting the truth of God's word out there. They are the ones that are being persecuted and talked about...not the ones that are putting who knows what out there.

So I ask you to rethink why you do what you do...are you trying to get truth out there for whoever? Or are you out there to persuade. Sometimes people won't accept truth right away because they are not ready for it...it can take years before they come back around and say "hey you know what? I heard that some place before." It's the same with Salvation...when you hear the word, you may not accept Christ right away, but one day the seed that was sown in your heart will develop and you make the decision.

This is my opinion...please take this in love...

Exceptional questions of which most I have pretty good understanding of. There were a couple I need to look up. I totally get it. I have for some time been checking these things out myself.

Love in jesus,

Connie

Butterfly,

The 45 questions you listed are you saying you posted those or those are things you want to post/discuss?

Butterfly,

I would hope that people do know the truth. I understand that God has called us all to stand for his truth and his word which is his truth. I for one do love the truth. How can we stand for Christ without it.

This forum is for all to have a closer walk and understanding of Jesus. Some will do that through dream interpretation and some through fellowship. Some through devine revelation and some through prophecy. Be encouraged that even if one person gets it and receives it....you have done the work that Christ has called you to. I do understand about persucution. I have endured quite a bit of that myself. Having people I worked with for 7 years tell me that they were more knowledgeable about the word and that I did not have the right to discuss the truth but yet in the same breath they discussed it all the time. Declaring to me they were Christian but yet act totally the opposite.

Trying to do what Christ has called us to do means receiving persecution. He told us to expect it. He said if they hate me, they will hate you. They will persecute you for my sake. Be glad when that happens. That is not the exact scripture but the overview. What I learned in the end is that no matter the cost to ourselves he expects us to carry on for him.....for the cause of Christ. Loving people in spite of themselves or there treatment toward us. He was spat on and hung on a tree.....I would expect no better for me.

I would encourage you to continue the work that he called for you to do. Do not worry what others think or say.....just know that your heavenly Father is pleased with you for being obedient to him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Butterfly...I am fairly new to the site...If god is directing you to post the truth that he has shared with you, keep doing it. Praise God. Everyone is in a different place spiritually...I too have been under attack by other Christians for what I have shared. when I am talking to other Christians...if they dont agree or don't "get it"....and you know that God has instructed you to share... it is a hard place to be in. I agree with the others, that we will endure persecution. I am sorry in my heart that you are feeling under appreciated by your brothers and sisters.... they too are in a different place....all of us are.

I know God loves us, his children and wants us to all appreciate and love each other....if someone tells me something that does'nt bare witness with my spirit...I put it on a shelf to re-examine it later. We are not to offend our brothers or sisters because of what they eat or drink etc....how they see their life in Christ. We are all on this adventure together.

I have only been on about a month...but the topics that you listed sound fascinating...my take on what you are saying is this. my concern is that some of us may be more interested in the gifts than the giver. I am not accusing anyone in particular....we must pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ that "The Father of Us, and the Christ and the Holy Spirit" we should seek with all of our heart....the supernatural gifts of God should come next and I would pray that we would all desire to put those things in order to please God. He is the one we love.....and Are we loving Him, spending time with him, sharing with God and looking forward to God's presence in our life. That may be the reason that more people respond to prophetic dream posts...and such. We can all get the word by going to church on Sunday...but the supernatural things that God does are not always preached in all churches..... I love God first...I am in love with God first.....I am interested in dreams yes.....but I would drop my interest in dreams in a second....if I thougt for a moment that I was spending more time pondering dreams than spending quality time with the love of my life...

Do not be discouraged sister.

Now....where did you say you posted the Obama message(s)...that does sound interesting to me!!!!! and put titles on your posts...so when I browse the posts...I know the topic....Good to meet you Butterfly and God bless your heart. Love your sister in Christ Jesus...Linda Irish :0)

Guest Guest
butterfly,
We received your advice,many of us are confronting a huge spiritual battle one on one.figthing for love ones soul.
when you post things like that, just keep doing what the Lord tells you to do.
be a watchman and blow the trumphet.
people are a aware of the times believed me.
look at the latest events..find out in hebrew traslation how the passage where the anthicrist is mention how is pronounced,same thing in Isiah the passage where it says: and I saw satan cast down from heaven
and you will be amazed,
Pray and watch my sister,
Do not let your heart be trouble,
May the Lord bless you and keep you

butterfly,

I think the last time I responded to you, you lashed out at me. If my memory serves me correctly, I wasn't disagreeing with what you were saying. I totally agreed with you that THAT is what was happening but the body of Christ should NOT react as the world does in that instance.

You were talking about how the economy was down spiraling and causing Christians to question God; even committing suicide. My question to you was, "Where is the God they believed in BEFORE the economy began to down spiral? Is He not the same God who gave them what they had in the beginning? Is He not the same God who made all those promises to them in His word and in prophecy? Is God still God? Did He not speak of all of this happening?

After asking these questions you lashed out saying...Virtuous, have you ever lost your home? Have you ever lost everything you have? Have you ever lost your job? Have you ever been broke? You were questioning my compassion for people who are hurting as if to say if I haven't gone through it I shouldn't say anything and that bothered me because I was doing just the opposite.

At THAT point is when I let you know that I have a YES answer to all of your questions and I went into grave detail about them all. THAT is my testimony because I (we - me and my THREE kids) DID lose everything I (we) had. But God - He kept me in my right mind and I trusted Him with ALL of it. I experienced His "peace that surpasses ALL understanding" through that time in my life. The struggle was still there. I still went through the fire but I also experienced that FOURTH man IN the fire with me. That's the TRUTH I was trying to get you to see. I recognized and respected the truth you exposed and I was only telling you the TRUTH that I experienced through the circumstances you mentioned but you didn't want to hear it. You just tried to make me out to be a heartless person when that clearly wasn't the case.

I read your post and have found them to be quite interesting to know but I don't respond to them because your TRUTH is what is happening in the world and like I said I respect it. But there is a TRUTH that God says about your truth. These things HAVE to happen but God has told us to be of good cheer because He have overcome the world and He has told us in His word how to do that.

Without your TRUTH, HIS TRUTH would not be brought to pass.

I hate that you feel unappreciated or like what you're doing in the name of the Lord is unnoticed but God sees your obedience to what He has called you to do. But I do want to thank you for putting it out there because I for one wouldn't know about it.

No problem for me. I can be objective and STILL conduct myself with character and integrity whether I agree/disagree with someone or someone agree/disagree with me. I didn't know you thought I was being that way with you concerning President Obama. I can't speak for Jadams - I can only speak for myself. I never said you were not speaking TRUTH about Obama or anything else you spoke about. I only told you how I felt about what you were saying but that doesn't mean I dismissed what you were saying either. I see what's going on in the world and ALL I can do is pray about it just like everything else in my life. But I REFUSE to let it stress me out. Yes, I'm concerned but not to the point where I'm stressed out. THAT IS NOT HOW WE'RE SUPPOSE TO LIVE. Stress, depression, oppression is killing people everyday.

But it's cool, though cause I don't know what "sudden truth" you're talking about. Do what you do.

butterfly,
I'm sorry that you feel that way. I, personally, didn't read the post about the man you spoke about. My heart goes out to his family. I can't say what I'd do if I was faced with what this man was faced with. I can only hope and pray that I am able to continue to believe what God says about me verses what others think.

As a Christian, I just look at it differently than you. The enemy will do and use whatever and whomever will allow him to use them to steal, kill and destroy the spirit of God's people. Look at what the enemy did to the spirit of this man. It killed him. It's up to us to stand on God's word and believe that we are more than conquerors...we are victorious!

We should be knowledgable of what's going on but that doesn't mean we should let it tear us down. It's good to know this stuff but it's even better to know that nothing surprises God and the outcome has already been established and recorded by the Ruler and Creator of all things. I want to know what God says about all this stuff. I want to know what God says I can do then He will do this or that. I don't just want to know what's going on, tell me what God says about what's going on and why. Tell me what's going on so I can find it in the word and take comfort on how God delivered His people from it.

Everything that's going on is a result of America turning it's back on God. Every bit of it and if we don't get it together and put God back where He belongs, it's going to keep getting worse. He rains on the just as well as the unjust but I KNOW where I'm going if this world comes to an end. I just need to spread the Good News so I can see all of my family and friends in heaven too. He's telling us everytime we open our bible's what we CAN do to get back in right standing with Him. His judgement has to come in order to fullfill his word. WE just have to repent as people of God, just as II Chronicles 7:14 says, we have to humble ourselves and pray, and turn from our wicked ways. This land needs healing and those of us who have done what this verse of scripture says, it'll happen. But we can't get so stressed out about it that we doubt that God can heal and deliver us.

I'm sorry butterfly, but I HAVE to have hope in God. Without it, I WON'T make it and I refuse to lie down and die. I want to live and as I live I will live for God and try to bring as many people to heaven with me as I can. But who would want to follow me if I'm soooooo stressed out about everything because I'm not taking God at His word. If their gonna be stressed they might as well stay in the world and continue life as they are.

Of course, we're suppose to have a heart for people who are less fortunate than we are and those like who you have just described. I am very sorry to hear about what is going on with you and your family as well as others like yours. Obeying God is your (our) weapon.

Again, I apologize for you feeling the way you do but I can honestly say that I haven't read a post from you in quite some time now.

It's okay to get weary but just don't give up.

I read the article and it's heartbreaking. There should be something she and her husband can do about this!

I am so glad that we can encourage each other and work out our conflicts with each other, without doing things the way the world does them. I, for one, am tired of conflict, as I have experienced a great deal of it in my walk, but all of it has worked for my benefit. This will too.

I thought about not writing this post. Some people won't respond to it. I know it. Some people will think that I have gone of the deep end. I know it. Before you read further, pray about what I am going to say, and then go and investigate what I am saying. Especially those that live in Texas, Vermont, NJ, California, Florida... I worked for a bank that has higher ups that have some things going on, that I knew I was not going to be able to be a part of. I thought I would elevate in that company, but when I got to be an officer, I overheard them talking about my walk with Christ. Not a problem for me, the Lord takes care of His children. But you have to realize as I saw for myself that this bank is taking over alot of banks and you will see more and more of that type of thing as the enemies of Christ push for a monetary system that has one universal type of denomination. There is already a eurodollar. What most people don't realize is that there has already been a push for an amero-dollar. It sounds funny and weird. But sadly, many christians are going to be caught up because they would rather ignore these things than to steel themselves up in the word to pray about these things, and to not be afraid of these changes. The money system has everything to do with the anti-christ, because he wants to have control over everything, thus imitating the Lord who has made all things-the earth is the Lord's and also the fullness of it. We will see many things.

One of the things that I have seen is Christians hounded until they have gone to the psych wards. There was an article written by John Kerr, formerly of the NY Times in 1991 about this chain of psychiatric hospitals from Psychiatric Solutions. PIA. They have had lawsuit after lawsuit. I found newspaper articles about them every other year. Those lawsuits involve the forcible institutionalization of individuals who did not need it just to get their insurance money. The company was paying headhunters to find people with insurance, then the doctors would write out a diagnosis suitable to submit to the courts to have people admitted involuntarily. (There was a company called NME that was doing this as well.) When the insurance money ran out for the year, the people were released. Their intake of patients is 22% higher than their nearest competitors. This year, though, there is a shareholder lawsuit. They also worked with soldiers and experimentation, and other things that the people of the US seem to be largely unaware of. I noticed that if people are not affected by this, they are much more likely to ignore it. The problem is this - if this is happening every year to many people, eventually it will affect your household or friendships. Or church. Think about it. How much credibility do you think a person has after having been admitted by a doctor with a PhD?...I did stop to think that this is a weapon that the enemy may have been deploying to take away the credibility of some of the saints with the world. Googled Karen Wetmore of Rutland, Vermont. She sued an institution for this very thing, and got over 5 million dollars. The CIA paid the head of the institute, a Dr. Hyde, (how appropriate) to do tests on his patients with LSD. His partner was the first person believed to bring it into the united states. There is some evil out there, and we need to be aware of it. Life is more than just 8 -12 hour work days, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and trying to get a let piece of the pie. The enemy plans on making us the pie. That is why we need to be aware of the times, and know that there is an enemy who has many traps and snares, and spiders (people with no moral conscience) to carry the agenda out. Let your conscience dictate to you whether you desire to share this article and research what I have shared with you by faith.

Good things to bring to light ladies. It does seem to be ridiculous to those who haven't done any research because these issues are so huge, and they don't do anything obvious they always introduce it for the good of the people, and on the surface a lot of things do seem like they are good and the people that are sleeping are none the wiser. I can remember when some of this information was brought up, when it was I was busy working 15 hr days, so I wasn't doing much research outside my work days, and at first I thought there is no way, the whole world isn't a conspiracy. But after I stopped working had more time to research and yes dig in my bible more things became quite clear to me. We do need to be aware of these things, people do need to wake up. I know things have to be fulfilled for end times, so we must stand watch and be ready. The best way I think it is more understandable is that the people at the top know what's going on and the real reason why they do things (think pyramid), and you go down the worker bees don't know anything but think they are doing the right thing. It's like any company, if you've been in higher up positions you know you have a lot more knowledge than the average worker about what's going on in a company. Same w/the govt. the one running it.

Like both you ladies I agree these things seem weird and unbelievable to people. It's a lot to take in and pretty scary. But we are protected by the Lord and all we can do is share what we know, stand up and do something in the areas we can, pray and leave the rest to God.

I just say don't be so quick to trust the government, Bush had a private meeting for the Euro dollar way back. You won't hear about things like this in the regular media. As a matter of fact you won't hear most things that need to be heard in regular media. Sadly we sometimes have to look at other countries papers and news to see things. Population control isn't made up by the crazies, just do some research on the Codex where we are fighting to not let the UN have control, yes we the people are in court fighting this. We are the sickest country and have the most auto immune diseases, yet we give the most vaccines. You may want to rethink these vaccines.

Well I can go on and on, but I just encourage you to do some research on your own, it's wildly bizarre, but pray on it and give it to God, and of course don't spend more time researching these things than spending time in the word. It's very easy to get caught up in life and stay in your small bubble, which is where most people are, if it doesn't happen to them or upset there life than it doesn't matter to them, and thats what the "enemy" is counting on.

Butterfly, I haven't exp'd the things you have, but I have had my phone calls interrupted or disconnect when talking about these things, as well as loose connection on the internet to some places I was doing research on but could still go to other sites, and I know we haven't been the only ones.

Stay strong in the Lord, do your research - don't lack knowledge, things will be revealed to you through the Holy Spirit, and pray, pray in the Spirit!

God bless!

Yes, I agree. That is why I have posted this information under dreams to be interpreted as well. The only agenda that I have is a kingdom agenda. I really asked the Lord if I should say anything about this, and then I didn't hear a know, or a restraint in the Spirit. This came to my attention last year, and I just kept researching, and it is ridiculous how many articles from credible sources, published in credible newspapers were there at my disposal. I was like, "Oh my Lord". So, I made up my mind that I would not be afraid. I would speak when the Lord said speak, and say what the Lord says say, and do right as far as it be possible for me to do. So, if it makes me sound special, that is just the price to pay. It is not too high.

Hey Ladies,

Right there with you. I have been watching the money situation in the US and the Euro. Have you been paying attention to the illuminati.....a subject that is just so all consuming....you could sit and listen for hours on it. Then let us not forget the H1N1 shots to the elderley and the mist (which is a live virus) to the children. They (those with evil intent-the illuminati) intent to kill 2/3 rds of the world population. You can see this stuff on youtube. People are all over the internet with it. The question I have is how can people of God not be seeing it. We are way to complacent if you ask me. The Lord says to be ready in season and out of season.....that does not limit itself to one thing. I believe it is meant for body, soul and mind. Are we ready and prepared with food, clothing, places to go and live when the time comes? Are we ready spiritually for what is to come. Where are we at with our relationship to God? Are we prepared mentally for the barrage of information that will be given or possibly not given to us to make informed choices but the choices of those who would seek to destroy us. I pray that we make the choice for God....I pray that we are prepared in all things....I pray that we put our trust in the Almighty and stand on his word and do what is right in his sight. I believe we are the last generation....I know many have said it but I have been looking up since I was eight. I know there is a reason for that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Saw that Yesterday! Pretty interesting don't you think. No I do not believe it is a shadow of lighting caused by weather. Just an opinion, if you know what I mean.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

As I woke up this morning and for the last few mornings, I have had this unbelievable feeling of praise and worship. I keep hearing, My departure is at hand, but I think it is in terms of the trials that I am in right now. Connie, I think that I shared with you the vision that the Lord gave me to have this huge shelter ready and I saw myself with my son and my brother in law, with a cooking spoon in my hand looking up at the sky as bombed streaked to California. It appeared to be about 20 years off or less. Who can tell the times, but the Lord. For a couple of seconds, I couldn't do anything but lift my hands in praise just now, because the Lord knows the end from the beginning. I don't have to understand it all. I am just thrilled to be near Him. I don't get over that feeling of awe and gratitude, even when I feel like ninh ninh ninh grumbling.

No, I shared that with LOLA and LTWJ, but I know that we will see many things, and I try to prepare my siblings, nieces and nephews and cousins that really may not have the understanding of the times. My little brother is awesome. He was a Christian before I was, and I will be eternally grateful to him for strengthening me until I could walk by myself.

that is totally messed up. Oh, you better believe, that the enemy is intent on shutting down any mention of Jesus' name, because he knows his time is short and he is not going to want to share anymore power than is absolutely within his ability to circumvent.