Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

Emoticons not showing up

I think we need to put in another work order for this site. The emoticons and the avatars are not visable. I thought it was my computer, but when I go to other sites I frequent, i can see the emoticons and avatars. It seems like after we had the other issue with not PM's, this situation occured.

Cholette wrote:
I think we need to put in another work order for this site. The emoticons and the avatars are not visable. I thought it was my computer, but when I go to other sites I frequent, i can see the emoticons and avatars. It seems like after we had the other issue with not PM's, this situation occured.

Hi Cholette -

Not sure if this is old news but I checked the administrator's website and apparently there was a blackout that occurred a couple of weeks ago that caused several things to go awry including the missing emoticons/avatars. They are aware of the problem as it is affecting all of the forumotion boards, not just ours. It seems to be taking a long time for them to resolve so let's pray for a speedy resolution. :-(

I'll post any updates that I see, they don't appear to be very service savvy as there are several requests for an update...:-(

Blessings,

Lurdys

Thank you Lurdys for the info. I was wondering if anyone cared that we didn't have any emoticons...LOL! I will be patient!!!

Thanks for posting this, I didn't see it but mine haven't been working either and thought it was my PC too!

PS, only three of mine work:

Yes Hillobeans...those are the same three that work for me too and I'm tired of them...heheheehehe!

I posted this issue to the Help Site, and they said we have to reupload them. So from that response I get reuploading our Avatars, which apparently we would all have to individually, but I have no clue about the emoticons as I thought that was a site thing, I asked him how to do that - but I'm wondering if the forum owner (Mia) has to do that as we don't have access to modify this site. I'll see what the response is.

Help Forum responded to my post regarding our issues:

Ok, for Avatars to appear we must all individually reupload or pick a new Avatar. I posted this info in the NEWS section.

As far as the emoticons, those to have to be reuploaded but can only be done by the sites owner. I'll email the moderators hopefully they can get intouch w/Mia.

FYI: the three emoticons that appear are default ones, that's why we can still use them.

Dreamster -

Notice anything different?

I even found one that reminded me of you so added it...

Enjoy!