Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

please pray with me- my heart is heavy.court was bad today

I cried and felt overwhelmed.all my petitions 4 custody of my son were dismissed. I'm extremely worn out right now. I'm praying and asking God 4 guidance and help. Within me I'm filled with pain but I'm praying and asking God 4 mercy

This is not the time for you to buckle Princesdelia. You have to hold on to what you know and that is GOD IS FAITHFUL!!! You can't believe the report of man, you have to remain focused on the Lord.

I will try to give you a call tomorrow!

The Prince of Peace will deliver you,,,the Lord is so very present in the times of trouble and need, He will never leave you nor will he forsake you. There is relief in the time of suffering, and comfort in the time of sorrow and peace in the time of turmoil. Take refuge in shadow of his wings and find peace from this weariness....child.

Give her Strength, Precious Father.....

I cant begin to describe the heaviness in my heart and how physically and mentally drained i am. I asked God to show Himself mighty and not let my trust in Him to be mocked. I stood on His word as i went for the hearing..my heart is heavy but I've decided that i really have no one but Him.

That even through the worst report and the worst circumstance we find him hiddin in the smallest thing and he renews our strength.

I know that when you come before the courts you have to have evidence that will support what you are saying. For example do you have any evidence that shows that your son's father is an unfit parent like letters, voice recordings, offical documents that show this, do you have proof that you are a fit mother to your child like for example send the child to school, buy essentials for the child, do you have a job etc Evidence is very important in court, the judge doesn't know who you are personally so it is the evidence that he uses to come to his conclusions. If you can find proper evidence to build your case that will really help you.

I know that each state in America has it's own laws, perhaps you can overview some laws in your state that deal with custody issues and use it to help you. For example you can say according to the laws in California if a woman takes care of her child etc etc she is fit to keep cutody of her child. I have evidence which proves that I am a indeed a fit mother in accordance with that law etc etc

I'm not a professional or anything, I just watch a lot of court shows.

I have evidence- legal and otherwise that I'm a fit mother. Above all i know i serve a living God who finishes what He starts. If u knew what i know about my ex- u'd run far also from his sick self and monster family

Princess....I'm about to go to court over the same thing. Are you going through a divorce (like have the papers been filed yet?)? Is your son in your custody right now? Do you live in the same county as your husband/ex-husband? Do you have a restraining order on your husband?

You have to show the judge though that he is indeed unfit to be a father. It is all about providing the evidence in a cohesive manner that shows the judge that your son belongs with you. There must be a reason why the judge denied that, perhaps you can address those concerns that the judges has and show them that indeed you are a fit mother.

You also mentioned Delia that your son's father did not pay child support for 10 months, that can be used as evidence in your case if you have the documentation to prove that. If your son's father was ordered by the court to pay child support and he did not that means he violated the court's order. If your son's father didn't appear before the court and as such was not ordered to pay child support and did not pay for supporting your child on his own that says a lot about who he is because no matter what dispute the parent might have the child's needs and welfare must come first and you can show the court that it is obvious that he does not value and respect the welfare of his child.

I can't imagine what you must be going through, don't give up, do the best you can to make your case, ask God to give you wisdom on how to address the judge and go with God.

Dear Jesus....You died in order to give us life. Lord, you know that Delia belongs with her son. God, I pray that this man doesn't get one ounce of custody regardless of what the judge ordered. God, you are the ultimate judge and what you say will trump any decision the judge has made. Holy Spirit, I ask you to come and rest on Delia to comfort her while she's waiting on seeing your miracle unfold. You are the most just, you are the most fair, and you know everybody's future God. You know all of the hairs on our heads. You know how much we can take, Lord. I pray Jesus that you pick up Delia today and lift her up out of this situation and so very high above it. You are a good God and Delia knows that you have her and her son in the palm of your hand. Please protect her son, Lord, and equip Delia with every thing she needs in order to have sole custody and proprietorship of her son. Amen.

Delia,

And he will give you wisdom and favor. Turn it all over to him. Just say Jesus, I did what I know was right in the natural and now I am turning it over to you because I know that you will fight for me for you are the righteous judge. You are my vindication Oh Lord! Praise you Lord for all your help in advance and for doing what I cannot.

Stand on the word and believe! Step back and let him do the work. Start proclaiming that you know what it looks like in the physical but God has no limits and all things are possible through him. Then step back and watch him do what he does best.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Guest Guest
Delia,
You have not lost anything yet..
Psalm 37 speaks about the feeling you are having right now..
Faith is beign tested on you right now.
In the story of Esther and Mordacai the bible says:
That night the king could not sleep; so he ordered the book of the chronicles, the record of his reign, to be brought in and read to him. 2 It was found recorded there that Mordecai had exposed Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's officers who guarded the doorway, who had conspired to assassinate King Xerxes.
3 "What honor and recognition has Mordecai received for this?" the king asked.
"Nothing has been done for him," his attendants answered.
4 The king said, "Who is in the court?" Now Haman had just entered the outer court of the palace to speak to the king about hanging Mordecai on the gallows he had erected for him.
5 His attendants answered, "Haman is standing in the court."
"Bring him in," the king ordered.
6 When Haman entered, the king asked him, "What should be done for the man the king delights to honor?"
Now Haman thought to himself, "Who is there that the king would rather honor than me?" 7 So he answered the king, "For the man the king delights to honor, 8 have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head. 9 Then let the robe and horse be entrusted to one of the king's most noble princes. Let them robe the man the king delights to honor, and lead him on the horse through the city streets, proclaiming before him, 'This is what is done for the man the king delights to honor!' "
10 "Go at once," the king commanded Haman. "Get the robe and the horse and do just as you have suggested for Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king's gate. Do not neglect anything you have recommended."
Your God and my God is in Control..Do not despair on the fire pit God is able to bring you out
He alwyas will force those that put you in this predicament to do so just to honor you..
Nebuchadnezzar did it for Daniel.For his friends too..
Remain faithful God has not abandon you..You shall have the victory
After you pass the test of the faith you will inherit the promise.
Haven't you heard that the Lord is the defender of widows and orphans in His holy place?
One day I went to court and lost everything I owned and love
I could not believed my eyes..I sat in one corner angry and in silent
I ask why?
but I know one day he will restore me again..even when only ashes remains of my ordeal..
I know My God is powerful to bring this to pass..
this is all I know..
I am still walking by faith..regardless of my feelings God will Show up..
Is all I can tell You He Will!
in psalm 34 :A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the LORD delivers him from them all;

and in 27:
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.
6 Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD
You will sing for the Lord when the great the great victory stored for you will manifest itself..and there you will know all along that the Lord And his Word are true.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.
Be of Good cheers your saviour Lives!

Mbstudent, u have a gift! I was given ps 34 that exact verse as a pt of contact 4 God to aid my son and i. And the Lord uses u to remind me about it!! All in the same day! I cried as she read it to me! I wept and encouraged myself in the Lord! No christa twice i was denied restraining order plus judge dismissed support hearing and I'm struggling to care 4 the child! If not for God'a grace we'd be homeless right now. We've been thru hell but God's been caring 4 us. Evil man- if i shared the depths of his evil- u would all agree.

You know, there's something about saying God's promises outloud. When MB quoted psalm 34, it really stood out to me that you need to be shouting that to the devil right now....outloud. Over and over until the demons of fear, anxiety, helplessness, smallness, weakness, etc. leave. Maybe even make a song with it and keep singing it. It says in the Bible that in order to get rid of the spirit of heaviness, you need to put on the garment of praise. I just really feel that God is urging you to proclaim his promises over your life outloud and in boldness. God bless you. You are MORE than a conqueror!

Girl! U r right! Sis cholette said so. Bro mbstudent said so. A pastor that i care about dearly said the same. God is good!

mb, you left the psalm that I was going to leave for princessdelia, Psalm 37. Bless the Lord! Princessdelia, I will continue to pray for you and your son. As the others have said, you are more than a conqueror. Stand on the Word that was given to you, the Lord will not give you more than you can bear (although when you're in the midst of it, it sure doesn't feel that way...). Remember that our God loves righteousness and justice...even though things look odd right now, know that He's taking this and working it for your good. Trust in Him to make things right because He is going to do so.... flower

It says in the Bible that in order to get rid of the spirit of heaviness, you need to put on the garment of praise.

This is sooooo true.

The day before my husband attacked me, I went to church. Holy Spirit swept over me and you wouldn't believe it, I started laughing uncontrollably. Anytime I stopped laughing, somebody would make a little giggle and then I'd bust up again. I was crying because I was laughing so hard. This went on for about 20 minutes. That day I was seeking a strong manifestation of the Holy Spirit on me because I felt a change coming. I felt like I needed the stirring in my spirit. Little did I know that the laughter was my battle cry......that laughter was Holy Spirit preparing me to walk arm in arm with him and draw me near for the night to follow. The night my husband attacked me, I was dumbfounded after the experience, I couldn't put two thoughts together in order to even make a decision as to whether to call the police or not. Holy Spirit guided my every move during that crucial time....I'm talking strategic stuff that I wasn't capable of doing because of my dumbfounded state.

Girl....you're putting your white flag up to the wrong side. Put your white flag up to Holy Spirit....be vulnerable ONLY to Him and do the "trust fall" into His arms. Let Him carry you through this. I know how it is to reach the point of exhaustion to where you don't even have the energy to muster up two words to pray to Lord Jesus. This is when your spirit needs to talk to God because you can't humanly muster up the words. Pray in tongues and keep praying in tongues until it lifts again. War is strategic and you're in a war girl, but the battle is the Lord's! Strategically maneuver yourself around the enemy's attacks by praying in tongues and allowing Holy Spirit to get you through the war. If God gives you specific words to pray....pray those, but if you don't have the words, it doesn't mean to settle for the devil's presence trying to put his foot on your neck. Pray in tongues Delia. If you don't have the gift of tongues, say the word, "Hallelujah" over and over.....you'll probably have the gift of tongues by the end of that time with Holy Spirit.

It's time to defuse the devil. It's time to make him the dust under your feet. Through Jesus, you have the power over the devil. The attacks intensified because you are DANGEROUS to the devil. Girl, do you see that? You are a MIGHTY, DANGEROUS WEAPON! Tell him to go to hell....do the Jesus beat down on him by praying in tongues, blaring praise and worship songs in your house, anoint your door posts with some prayed over olive oil, walk through your house with a Bible speaking the Word of God over each room, anoint your son, anoint yourself. The devil doesn't belong anywhere near you, your child, or your house. "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Strategize Delia, get creative. You're a mighty warrior! You're a child of the Most High King. Believe it...be it.

Can I get a big !!! That was outstanding Christa. OHHHHHH what a witness! You have so been there and that is why you speak from the heart. Totally awesome! I will be in prayer for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

My dear sister christa, thank u. I don't know what else to say than thank u 4 being my sister in Christ and encouraging me. I'm standing to fight that rhema word from God thru u was beyond words! Thank u!

Wow, Christa...THAT was powerful!

Here is a song we sing at church that may help as well.

Say the name, of Jesus.
Say the name, of Jesus.
When you don't know what else to pray.
When you can't find the words to say.
Say the name...of Jesus.

Say the name, of Jesus.
Say the name, so Precious.
No other name I know.
That can calm your fears and dry your tears.
Wipe away your pain.
When you don't know what else to pray.
When you can't find the words to say.
Say the name... of Jesus.

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! I love it! That's a good song Delia....a real good one!

Christa said...

do the Jesus beat down

That is CLASSIC!!!! Go girl!!!! I love a warrior...LOVE IT!

By the way V...That is THE SONG girl!!! I love it when she goes to the Bridge and says "Jesus". Oh Lord...let me go get my CD!!!!