Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Only Three Emoticons Working

I think I've seen dreamster use every single one of those emoticons. I'm sure it's a struggle for him to use only three . I like the emoticons very much. Sometimes, copied over widgets such as emoticons expire after a while. I don't know if it's a matter of the website owner or host needing to reload the widget option or if something else needs to be done. Maybe there are new emoticons and these old ones don't exist anymore, but that it needs to be refreshed somehow in order to load up the new ones. Anyhow, I really like the emoticons and if there's a way to get them back up, I would much appreciate it.

They are aware that the emotions are not working. I am hoping that they are working on it. We told them two weeks ago and I believe someone told them last week again. Hang in there.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Oh ok cool....I had a feeling somebody was on it already. Thanks for letting me know Connie :)

Unfortunately, the emoticons can only be reloaded by the site owner...am trying to connect with Mia so that she can either do it or allow one of the moderators to do it...will provide an update as I'm able...thanks everyone for being patient.... flower

GREAT NEWS!!!

Take a look....

We now have a way to add the emoticons back and add new ones (to the extent the server can handle them so we need to add sparingly)...this is somewhat timeconsuming because the emoticons came from different sites, of which there are many...I found some of our "classic" ones and a couple of new ones...I'll keep looking but would love it if anyone who has time could search for them as well...PM them to me and I'll upload them...the ones we had or ones that you think would make a great addition (not guaranteeing that they'll get uploaded but will try)...

Thanks everyone and a BIG THANK YOU to Daph (Laura), looking forward to seeing you on the boards soon!!!!

Cool!!!!!!!!!! I was just about ready to stick the blue flower one on a post and noticed new ones!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Thanks you guys!

Ohhhhh...the dancing banana is my favorite. I used wear that little guy out on another site I belong to a long time ago!!!

Btw Lurdys, you said...

would love it if anyone who has time could search for them as well...PM them to me and I'll upload them...

How do we do this? Do we just PM the actual emoticon? Or the site where they are. I have "Smiley Central" loaded on my computer and I use majority of their emoticons in my emails.

Thanks!

Cholette, I just spent some time on that one, so far it's my favorite! thumbs

Yes, if there are specific ones that you would like to have me upload just PM me the actual emoticon, I think that should work - if not, we'll figure it out via trial/error.....

ok..im here,, ,,,,,,i didnt get much of wat u said lurdy,,but im puttg tha nu ones 2 hard labour,, t u sooooo much,,