Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

Pray for President Obama and his family

There is a T-Shirt (I hear there are bumper stickers as well) that someone is circulating. It has praying hands on the top and says..."Pray for Obama Psalms 109:8". If you're not familiar with this verse of scripture; it reads..

8 Let his years be few; let someone else take his position

I will take it a little further

9 May his children become fatherless, and his wife a widow
10 May his children wander as beggars and be driven from their ruined homes
11 May creditors seize his entire estate, and strangers take all he has earned
12 Let no one be kind to him; let no one pity his fatherless children
13 May all his offspring die. May his family name be blotted out in a singel generation.

Please read the entire chapter.

Let's keep him and his family, ALL of our leaders, covered in prayer.

Are you serious?

WOW!!!! I pray for him, his family, Congress and all the other officials. I will be going into warfare now because there are probably people praying that scripture and not understanding it's context. SWEET JESUS!!!!

Yes. I received it yesterday in an email and thought it was just something circulating through. I got a call yesterday afternoon asking me had I seen it. This person had gone on ebay and saw them. He has left a complaint with them.

Yes, let's pray, because it is the Lord who raises up and deposes kings. It is also in God's hands to turn the kings heart like a tributary. The Lord is able to use him in any way that He pleases. So we pray for those in authority, that we may have peace in our time. I pray that they all are moved by the spirit of the Lord, and the spiritual laws that this country was built on. Hear ye oh Israel, the Lord, our Lord, He is one God. There is no other. In Jesus' name, I ask it all.

I've been praying for him and his families salvation everynight for over a month. If you all can do this with me that would be awesome!!!

See the wickedness....when the Lord specifically asked us to pray for those in authority..so called Christians twist and pervert scripture to fit their political agenda. When it was the party they supported in office, they prayed for that president without fail....wicked times we live in!!!

This was T-Shirt was featured on the news this morning letting people know that the prayer is not really a prayer, but a curse.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we break all word curses and speak blessing over President Obama and all of his family, we reverse every word curse to a blessing in Jesus name!

your servant,

connie

Do people not realize that Jesus puts each person in authority over us. They did not get there by themselves. They are cursing the very one that appointed them. Not a good thing to do. Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Amen.

I know Connie and the very people that are doing it are Christians. I'm apalled...truly I am because how can you NOT know that God is the only one that promotes? (Psalm 73) Where is the relationship with Christ to know that? Where is the discernment? It saddens my heart in a HUGE way!!!!

I'm in agreement with your prayer girl!!!! The word curses are CANCELLED!!!!

That's crazy!
See, that goes to show you, just because it's a bible verse doesnt mean its speaking something holy!lol

WILL DEFINITELY keep the family lifted up!

Thanks for posting this!