Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

My fellow Dreamers,

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Remember Jesus is the reason for this season. Lets honor him by living our lives as a sacrifice this year and remember those who are not as fortunate as we are and pray for them.

Also I will be a bit in and out next week as I will be traveling some and have a very hectic schedule. I will be praying for all of you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yes, and have a safe trip aswell.....And Merry "Christ'' mas to you too, and Happy New Year.

, Halo

Thanks sweetie. You are awesome.. Pray about tomorrow. I will be voting then and giving a word to the church.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yes,I will be very much in prayer. Obey the Lord, Sister Connie and push fear to the side.

Halo

Amen, merry christ mass to all, and may the Lord continue to cover you with His grace. Love you all. You all are in a way a great gift from the Lord.

Merry Christmas beautiful peoples in Christ. May the Lord fill your Christmas with His love in abundance of His mercy and grace especially where family is concerned.lol K just kidding. Anyway you all have a blast and worship our beloved Jesus as He is the reason and for that I am eternally grateful. I love you Jesus.