Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LoriE

New Items for tonite

Is anyone else as excited as I am about the new items tonite. I think this is one of the best bunch of things they have had. Being a cat person I just hope the cat plushie isn't in the cash shop...but I just think he's really cute and I love the theme this time.

the new item out already??
anyone know what time the new item will be in store?

the new items go in store at midnight (GMT) which is about 6 hours time Smile

I cant wait congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:
Sad cause I'm going out to dinner and won't see it until almost 6 hours after release Sad

you know what we feel like every week then LaughingLaughingLaughing

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Sad cause I'm going out to dinner and won't see it until almost 6 hours after release Sad

you know what we feel like every week then LaughingLaughingLaughing

Haha, I usually see it the minute they are out and buy everything within 5 minutes. Laughing

Maybe I'll go on my ipod to look :winked:

hehe, i'm going to school in the afternoon next week, so i'll stay up late to buy every single thing congratulations

Soooo excited! Can't wait for more Christmas items congratulations My daughters birthday party is today so I will be about 4 hours after they are released!

lol..another 6 hour i will be sleeping..sadly..now it's 2.30 at malaysia=(

Guest Guest
love the theme this week,(( want it all ))the spoilers were great to look at with the prices. i want the rabbitt straight away . and definately want the cat musical box

myladyyawo wrote:
Soooo excited! Can't wait for more Christmas items congratulations My daughters birthday party is today so I will be about 4 hours after they are released!

awww... how old is she turning? wish her ?? from us Smile

Only about 20 minutes to go, right?
I wonder if the cheshire cat will change color like the chameleon. Didn't it kind of change in the story? Or it became invisible?

they're here... but where is the box? the ballerina box? where? i want the box! i checked every single shop, i can't find it...! Sad

me neither and where are the trees and all the ornaments!!! Sad

tweet40 wrote:
they're here... but where is the box? the ballerina box? where? i want the box! i checked every single shop, i can't find it...! Sad

ps must not have released it this week Sad

oooh my what if the tree and the ornaments are the gifts the calendars give each day!!!!!!!!!!?????????????/ what do you think!!!!???

no, the gifts in the calendars are chocolates... remember that bunch of chocolates in the spoilers?

and i was really looking forward to the box Sad

it would be stupid not to give a new tree and decorations! what if someone didn't play for the last christmas, and doesn't have a tree, where is santa going to put a gift? Sad

tweet40 wrote:
no, the gifts in the calendars are chocolates... remember that bunch of chocolates in the spoilers?

and i was really looking forward to the box Sad

are we 100% sure? ( i think i posted this once more where is it???)

Im not to keen on the new items tonight. I dont really like the new wonderland funriture. It just doesnt go right in a room for some reason. Im trying my best to make everything look right but i just cant do it. Oh well...I guess its stuck in my chest until i can be bothered to try and make it look nice hehe.

new outfit is nice but the wallpaper not so nice>.just very messy lor~~