Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

husband being mean name calling

calling me swear words again
I ask God for help I am being faithful to God and kind to him
he put my computer next to the tv =kids /noise distraction. please pray I can get my school work done.
He interrupted my work today and shook me up a lot. I am holding on here God has not told me to let go.

Sister.....it's not the husbond you are waring against....it's the princepalities of the air that you are fighting. This is what is called a "spiritual conflict". What did Paul say in 2 Cor. 10:4~ for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (of the flesh) but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. In Jeremiah 1:10~The pulling down of strongholds are to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throwdown, to build, and to plant. When you go into your prayer closet...you speak to this spirit of "gainsaying" and to this spirit that is causing a division in your relationship. Matt. 17:18~ Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Glory be to God what a ''PROMISE"....the Lord said it, you just gotta put legs on them prayers, Amen. He said ''Whatsoever" meaning whatever the case may be...finances, relationships, children, church..and then the Lord goes on to say, ''that in which you bind shall be bound, and that in which you loose shall be loosed''...meaning past tense!!! You speak it....and then watch God's Handy Work. God Bless~

Sister Halo

preach it sis Halo.
she is right--- justblue. the enemy is a liar. he hates u and ur peace.
stand fast on the Lord Jesus, He will never fail u and is ur peace thru the storm----i know thats true because i am a living witness

I'm in agreement with Halo and Princess. A lot of times, I know that I'm getting dangerous to the devil when the people around me get out of whack. The good news is...it's not going to last forever. Deal with your husband by anointing your house with oil....praying over the house that God would send his angels to surround and protect, and to sing songs and speak words of good news into everyone's ears there......plead the blood of Jesus in your home.....blast worship music....clean your house.....cook wonderful food....give thanks to Jesus with singing while you do those things....turn on the Christian TV station when you're not blasting worship music. Bring Jesus and His excellence into the atmosphere and in every square inch of your dwelling....this will push the devil out.

He hates persistent believers, and he hates worship music unto the Lord. Do the things that the devil hates as often as you can. When the devil makes his appearances, say, "Get thee behind me satan, this isn't your house, this isn't your family, I bind you, I curse you, I rebuke you by the power of the blood of Jesus and by His name. I don't have to put up with you devil, your future is eternal fire, but my future is in the arms of Jesus!" Push him out and welcome the presence of the Holy Spirit in. Literally invite Holy Spirit into your house daily by saying, "Holy Spirit please come, I invite you, come Precious Healer."

There's no way that the devil's even going to want to hang out in your space if you're persistent like that. You just gotta claim it back sister....with due force!

God is good.One incident this week swearing stuff. I was given the opportunity to go to Massachusetts next week to talk to a marriage counselor who is a believer and will be paid for by church funds. I am believing this is this answer. I need to know how to respond and hope it will bring him help also.thank you for your prayers.

God is so very good. He's perfection and His grace is sufficient for all of us. He knows the best way to get to anybody that's a thorn in our side. Praise God, I'm so glad that you were able to see that marriage counselor in Mass. God bless you.

I totally agree with all the comments. Don't forget the enemy is beneath our feet right where he belongs.

In Jesus name we render that spirit in your husband and all associated demon spirits with him mute, useless, powerless and of no ability to do anything in the physical in Jesus name. We shut every door, every gatekeeper spirit, every generation curse in Jesus name. Father, Justblueskies is willing to forgive anyone who may have offended her. She is deciding to forgive because she knows that if she forgives them then you will forgive her. We thank you Father for putting them in a lock box where they will be brought before Jesus himself. Father we thank you for filling him with the precious blood of Jesus and your Spirit that there would be no room for the enemy to come in. We speak blessings over them and paint the blood of Jesus over their marriage, children, each other, finances, property, home and even their pets. Lord if I have forgotten anything in this prayer I ask that your precious Holy Spirit would cover me as he presents the prayer to the Father. Jesus we give you all the praise, glory and honor, Amen.

your servant,

Con
nie

justblueskies wrote:
God is good.One incident this week swearing stuff. I was given the opportunity to go to Massachusetts next week to talk to a marriage counselor who is a believer and will be paid for by church funds. I am believing this is this answer. I need to know how to respond and hope it will bring him help also.thank you for your prayers.