Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Prizes Given In Greatest Giveaway!

Prizes Given In Greatest Giveaway!

Hi everyone,

Well now the competition is now over, here is a list of all the items that have been given away in the Greatest Giveaway competition that has been running over the past few days. It's been great fun and really great seeing so many new faces join here at PSFC! Please don't just leave us now, stay here expore what we have, we got so many exclusive features plus even more great competitions for you to enter!

Winners List
Cathrine - Piano, butter081890 - Deluxe Dark Kitchen Counter, dosen - Ghost Sign, Shira - New Item,
mariannej21 - Mystery Eggs x2, malybialymis - Love Lava Lamp, Bubbles - Sparkling Pear Juice, purrple - Bulldog, .miss lu - Monster Couch, audz_c - Monalisa Portrait, solshine - Trumpet, MaMaShiShi - Spiral Staircase, celula - Dragon Doll, smorkle - Black Cat, mangoberri - Blender, ladyarden - Bunny & 2 Teacups, cyuflia - Elegant Rose, sanakan - Orange Canvas Organiser, dansemus - Dragon Doll, gaiamadien - Panda Doll, candy-licious - Elegant Swing, bolt - Flute Glass & Sparkling Pear Juice, fynch - Love Heart Candle, kostasgreece - Mayor Doll, blossom - Mayor Doll, lily - Black Duck & Yellow Duck, mandy1985 - Maypole, hateie - Chrome Toilet, goggin - Old Coffee Maker, prettyH8machine - Panda Doll, chante - Panda Doll, bullet - Chinese Sign, karaoke diva - Valentines Bear, Eviltreefrogs - RMB, BMB, GMB, suzieboo - Valentines Rose Basket, peppa_pig - Squitty, ToniM - Valentines Candle, angec - St Patricks Chair, etherei - Valentines Roses, PAMKHO - Piano, ewoks - Ox Mitten (or) Kitchen Cabnet, Ika - 2X Mystery Eggs, Tippits Mum - Valentines Lolly, sgambolz - Cooking Utensils

As you can see there are a mix of items, items given away include:

Winner Of ALL Their Wishes!
sweetbbe85 - Please Add me via Facebook to claim your prizes!!!

If you have not won then you will get 200 Paw Pounds, to claim please contact me via private message from Midnight GMT ... Do not PM me yet! as I am currently busy giving the last few wishes out.

If you have won a prize you have less than 2 hours left to claim your prize by adding me to Facebook, don't forget to put your forum username in the message otherwise I will ignore the friend request. Don't worry if i don't accept the friend request right away your prize will still be issued, however any friends requests recived after midnight will be ignored.

The prize for the person who has won all their wishes will now be given after midnight, the winner will also be announced after midnight (this is just to give me time to try and give the other prizes out).

If you have any questions please contact me. Thank you everyone who won for their kind offers of gifts, if you do wish to send me anything it is much apreciated and will be put back into another competition!

Thank you everyone for taking part, there will be another competition launched on Monday by my mod team with some amazing prizes so keep checking for that. Im leaving around Tuesday and will be back in around 2 weeks.

Once again, thanks and welcome to PSFC newbies and thanks EVERYONE for your support!!!

well done to all the winers

this was a great thread congratulations

thank you for the great contest.
i didnt win anything, i was on the page 4, and there is only 1 winner.

OMG I've just won the DRAGON DOLL
I'm sooooooo happy!!
Thank You!!

But how do i get it? :O

Thanks for the great giveaway Steve! You have made some pets very happy.

Thanks for a great give-a-way!! It is super sweet of you to host contests like this!

i joined here when i saw the contest. but PSFC i really great. so im staying here.

lol i allready have 138 posts

is the competition over. are all winners anounced. if yes then i won 200 paw pounds

Yes competition is over, if you didnt win a wish being granted then you have won 200 Paw Pounds, PM me after midnight to claim that.

The winner of ALL their wishes will be announced after midnight also.

congratulations

XD Congrats to all the winners! Happy for everyone~ I won't be on after midnight to PM for my paw pounds, but hopefully it will still be open later. ^^

when is gmt midnight?

i only know now my time is..... almost 6 am there. at gmt 8.

so... sorry if msg wrongly. byww

what time is now 11????

Am I the only one who hasn't received the prize?
=(

Guest Guest
congrats to the winners!!!!!!!

congratulations to all the winners. i didn't win anything but it was still a great comp. i'm sure there will always be a next time!

also can anyone tell me how to make great looking avatars and signatures?! i'd like to "attempt" to make one but don't know where to start! thanks for any replies! Smile

Congratulations to all the winners! Awesome giveaway Steve! Smile

Steve wrote:
dont forget to join us in tonight QUIZ NIGHT!!!! See the portal for all the information!

yep...saw it. Will definitely be there...love quizzes :-)

I got the Sparkling pear juice. Smile

thanks steve and to the others in this great site.

i received the ox mitten Steve, thank u so much. now my pet would not look ike a half ox anymore with a whole costume of ox but with 1 pc of mitten only. lol. thank u so much for the generosity of ur thread!

I want to thank the ever generous imastar, as well, for the trumpet.looks like ewoks would be holding gigs regularly Smile

If you added me on facebook, i have accepted your request, however if you have not recived your prize please PM me ASAP.

Paw Pounds are being issued, as fast as possible, if you didnt win please PM me by midnight tonight to claim your Paw Pounds.

this was fun steve, thx for all your generosity...didnt win i think, but it was still much fun.....cant wait 4 the next one....

omg, omg, omg O! M! G!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just received my DRAGON DOLL.
I still can't believe it. Thank you Steve!! Thanks to everyone that's been involved in these Giveaway!!!

When I first joined this site, not too long ago (March 27) I never thought I'll get to chat with such kind, nice & lovely people (by this i mean everyone i've ever spoke to in this forum).

I'm very happy I've joined the PSFC. Indeed the best PS Fan Site!!!!!!!!
I've already posted like a hundred times, but I'm willing to post another 100 thousand times more xD

Thanks again to everyone in the web site's stuff, and the people who've joined and makes this site what it is:
A cool and nice place to hang around whenever there's a computer in front of you.

PET SOCIETY FAN COMMUNITY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to all who won!! =)

i posted my wish list and a PSFC member granted one of my wishes (leather boots!) so although i didn't win, i feel like i won anyway! XD

i've pm-d for my paw points. ^-^

lunadaisy wrote:
congrats to all who won!! =)

i posted my wish list and a PSFC member granted one of my wishes (leather boots!) so although i didn't win, i feel like i won anyway! XD

i've pm-d for my paw points. ^-^

Thanks xD

Ive given one batch of paw pounds this morning, im going to isssue the next set just before 8pm tonight (doing it in batches as its easier for myself to credit them to peoples account this way) so PM me to let me know that you entered and you need your paw pounds and around 8pm tonight just before the quiz ill issue another batch.

Remember its quiz night tonight in the chatroom, would love to see as many of you there (along with new users, thats right bump the thread at playfish, post to people at playfish, all your friends!!!) got some amazing prizes to be won!!! thats 8pm BST (or 7pm GMT) TONIGHT in the chatroom!

Steve wrote:
Remember its quiz night tonight in the chatroom, would love to see as many of you there (along with new users, thats right bump the thread at playfish, post to people at playfish, all your friends!!!) got some amazing prizes to be won!!! thats 8pm BST (or 7pm GMT) TONIGHT in the chatroom!

Thanks for the explanation. So 7pm GMT!!!!! xD (i didn't know about BST )

Can't wait to be at the Quiz! & win lots os prizes hehehe ^^
Hope seeing lots of people!! Smile

thanks for the St Patricks Chair

Guest Guest
Loreen Jones wrote:
steve i stll have'nt gotten my paw points yet?? Sad is there a reason for that??

paw POUNDS!!not points!you willl get them ASAP we are busy at them moment.please stop complaining!