• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

New Lottery!

clair a bell wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
or damn, was hoping it was next pf midnight lol Sad x

woo hooi just wn 2000 coins and searched the cafe to find this so could tel ya all he he

well done .. makes a nice change to hear of someone getting a good amount xx

I'm still getting low amounts.. Sad LOL!

I still haven't got the anteater and just found out last night the MY SON....has THREE!!! He didn't even tell me! He thought it was no big deal and didn't mention it!!! He thought everyone had one already!! Sheesh.

Of course...I still don't get one because he will be giving his extras to his brother and sister.

Kiki Lolo wrote:
I'm still getting low amounts.. Sad LOL!

I still haven't got the anteater and just found out last night the MY SON....has THREE!!! He didn't even tell me! He thought it was no big deal and didn't mention it!!! He thought everyone had one already!! Sheesh.

Of course...I still don't get one because he will be giving his extras to his brother and sister.

you make him give you one he he

Guest Guest
im also getting really rubbish amonts getting fed up of it now at least before i actually did get 500 now my highest was 100 but i did get a plushie i thought it was cute at first but now im not so sure he looks a bit deformed

On Sunday, I got 1500 coins in the lottery. I was paying more attention to the anteater and less to the other amounts. I was overjoyed. I had never gotten anything over 500 since I started the game in January, so I was pretty thrilled.

typical!!!
I have had 20 coins for the last 3 or 4 days, but today because the anteater was on the 20 coins I didnt get it!
I got 500 which is slightly better, but would of prefered an anteater Sad

I hate this new lottery, if they are going to keep putting the prices of items up then they need to give us better amounts in the lottery Sad

i agree.

and i got 500 today too for the first time! maybe our luck is changing.

lea~ you still need the anteater? my other pet got one the other day. i'll send it to you if you still need one. lmk.

I got the anteater once...along with 150 coins. But otherwise not too thrilled with my earnings on it

sometimes i love that lottery (today i won 1000 coins sometimes i hate it (when i won 15 or 20 coins)

I still think I'm worse off than on the old lottery scheme Sad

I cant get the high amounts at all :snowcry:

today 150 coins and plushie 3rd time........... Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))

iJess wrote:
200 coin's Sad

200 coins its not bad think that with the old lottery u gain daily 50 coins Ashamed

I was this Near to get an another anteater plushie. The arrow ALMOST passed to anteater plushie. Only 3 mm to get another.

the most I have won on the new lottery is 300... but mostly I get 50 and below

I think I had better luck with the old lottery than this one. Ever since it started, I haven't gotten anything above 200 Sad Usually I got 500 at least once every two weeks.

I have never gotten anything at all..
what i got is always below 200 =.=!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Today, my opinion of the lottery has vastly changed. I got 1500 on Sunday, and today I got:

You are sooo lucky! I always got less then 300 coins! :snowrant:

I guess I am, but considering that when I started playing the game back in january, I never got over 500 coins in the lottery. Not once, did I hit 1000. So, when it changed, I figured blah, I'd be stuck with 10, 30, or 50 coins, and no more. This totally surprised me.

That is some luck hun! Honestly I did better getting the 500 around 4 times a week.... Nice to hear the new lottery is helping someone Smile