Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I Had A Present From The Mayor Today :)

Today i finally got the Deer i was promised for buying Cash Coins a while ago Smile and i also got 15cc free Smile that was nice of him lol

i was about to write in your thread tiddly winks lol it was ace having the extra cc's, i bought an ice sculpture with it Smile

i hope they don't repo deers that we didn't get from the mayor... :wub:

I have to decide what to get. I was thinking that fireplace, since I like it so much. Smile Hard to decide, but the coins are quickly burning a hole in my pocket. congratulations

aaww i bought some cc but after the deer plushie stuff and never got anything, thought you go a free plusie everytime or something lol? or is that just my imagination Mad

Congrats to you! It's about time Playfish made up for that mistake. I'm really happy that got resolved for everyone affected. Cheers!

they gave 15 cc to those who purchased cash coins and didn't get the deer when they said they will... Smile
to say that they're sorry Smile

tweet40 wrote:
they gave 15 cc to those who purchased cash coins and didn't get the deer when they said they will... Smile
to say that they're sorry Smile

that solves it then :JC_lol: :

I got my deer yesterday too... and noticed I had 15 cc today Smile

well as the saying goes, the best things come to those who wait, bet youre well happy , congrats xxxx