Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tainted Obsession

New stuff in the Salon today too!

Found out by one of the groups on fb that we have new items in the salon today. I haven't heard anyone talking about it on here so I wanted to share. We have some new eyes, noses and mouths.. not sure if that's all or not, but it's all I saw. I think it's cute cause they finally gave us the nose like Mrs. Applebottom or w/e her name is in the garden shop so we can now make bunnies if we want to and they gave us a nose to make a panther or cat of that nature. If you haven't checked it out yet you should. I got Lady Bug a new set of big brown eyes, they also have the same eyes in purple. Some of the new stuff is ugly (aka some of the weird eyes) atleast I think so, but they gave us alot of cute stuff. The only thing I didn't care for is that all the pretty eyes are so big and don't look as normal. I wish they'd make them a bit smaller.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the new stylist stuff Smile my little Lin Yao has new eyes and a new mouth Smile

I bet she looks cute! I couldn't decide on a new mouth yet.. I wish they'd give us some pouty red lips

omg, new bunny stuff congratulations
bunny's getting a makeover!
those eyes that you have in blue and in brown are sooooo cute... :3

tweet40 wrote:
omg, new bunny stuff congratulations
bunny's getting a makeover!
those eyes that you have in blue and in brown are sooooo cute... :3

congratulations I think the new bunny stuff is adorable.. too bad I love Lady Bug as a teddy bear hehe

too bad they don't have those eyes in green... i like my bunny with green eyes..
but those noses are sooooo cute... :3

I saw it too Smile

There are new eyes for your pet Smile
other parts I haven't seen it Smile

Aw how cute, I'm gonna head over to the salon now ^.^