Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Items....

So what do you think of the new items?

I love most of them....I have a few complaints though

I love the new items in the cash shop, but hate that you cannot choose which item you want, looks like you get one of the three items, but it is pot luck which one...so you could buy three and end up with 3 grandfather clocks which you then cant gift Sad

Also the snowman eggs (in the garden shop in case you are looking lol) do we really need any more egg machines??

On the plus side though...I totally love the new plushies...they are WOW!!

i really love the new items in cash shop too..
but sooooo expensive...!
>< does it mean i need buy cash again?

you dont get the cash shop items until dec 25th Sad I've just bought one and my cash coins have gone but no item :snowrant:

I'm really starting to hate the cash shop lol, the one item I really wanted and it has to be in there so I can't get it. I think it's bad that you can't pick which one of the three you get though especially as you have to buy cash coins and you can't gift things on

=[ i guess i giving up on PS!
feel like quitting this after christmas...
=[

the thing that has really annoyed me is I have paid for it yet I cant get it until Christmas day!

I thought it meant if you gifted it then it would be delivered christmas day...but assumed if you bought it for yourself then you would get it straight away

hmmm thats like not good
cause u might get the same thing
cash shops are really a waste of money
haha thats why i will be leaving PS soon
after I have spend all my money which is ending soon

So hehe hope u guys have fun =)

what a disapointment for the cash shop items i was about to purchase some cash in the morning to get some of them and now i read from lea that we cant open them until christmas (angryyy) anyway i wanted to ask something else did you use 3 balls to make your snowman i think you choose two the biggest and the medium or the small and the medium because i tried with 3 and i couldnt wear my snowman a santas hat (plus it's pretier with 2 balls) they should tell us that we use two balls i want my 300 back lol lolol

I hate how everything is in egg machines. You waste so much money, even though there is the swap thread and the gmb trick, but it's alltoo time consuming!

My arm is killing me, so I'm off for now.

I really like the new items, but I already broke!
I will sell my 999s and things Sad

Joe99 wrote:
I really like the new items, but I already broke!
I will sell my 999s and things Sad

I sold the majority of my homegrown fruits, and that got me 11k. That made me go in awe. 8)

I love all the new items. The only bad thing is they give us so much, which is great, but it's hard to fit everything in your living room lol. My outdoor themed room is already getting full and I haven't even bought any of the new trees and only 1 small snowman. I'm glad they give us a whole month to buy everything, but it's still really hard for us to buy all the stuff we want, let alone buy for friends and extras for ourselves. I spent alot of my money buying the snowman eggs and I ended up with like 3 gold bows, 2 left arms... you get what I'm saying. lol I wish they wouldn't have fixed the glitch.. there was no reason they couldn't have let us have that small luxury. Sad I really need to try out the way around it instead of wasting so much money on the eggs.
As for the cash shop, I have never been able to buy from there, but it's rediculious that you can't pick from the 3 things your buying.. I mean, that's real money!

yeaaa!
cud not pick wat u want is just so not good...
and we have to wait til 25th dec to know what we get...
and its definitely not cheap ><

i'm a little dissappointed too.
i still have to serch for all christmas decorations eggs, i really don't have time for new eggs! Sad

and i love the new cash shops items, but they are too expensive for me! :ranting:

Bucket Hat
Green Bow
Green Button
Huge Red Ribbon
Huge Yellow Ribbon
Large Blue Scarf
Large Ear Muff
Large Purple Scarf
Large Red Scarf
Large Santa Hat
Large Top Hat
Large Twig Left
Large Twig Right
Leaf Left
Leaf Right
Pet Smile
Pine Cone
Red Bow
Red Button
Red Heart
Red Ribbon
Santa Hat
Small Blue Scarf
Small Red Scarf
Small Twig Left
Small Twig Right
Smile
Wool Cap
Yellow Ribbon

What a rip off ..7,250 coins if you get them all first time !

Mangoberri wrote:

I sold the majority of my homegrown fruits, and that got me 11k. That made me go in awe. 8)

wow. If I sell my:
31 cupcakes: 2635
29 oranges : 1885
22 apples: 1430
21 cherries : 1365
19 coconuts: 1235
15 bananas: 975
Total: 9525.
Wow. Actually This trick is pretty good. Should I do it? :wub:

it is.... i wish i didn't sell my hg food right after harvesting... Sad

I Love them all. New items make me want REALLY REALLY REALLY long and big rooms and MORE rooms.