Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I got a high school acceptance!

Not to long ago I took the tachs exam to enter a catholic high school. During the whole exam I was praying that the Holy Spirit would help me. My mom got a call from Academy of Mount St Ursula! They accepted me! Praise the Lord!

Today was such a good day. I got two great grades in science. I ate from Papa John's pizza. :loveit:

Congratulations, ja1721! thumbs

A close friend of mine graduated from Mount St. Ursula....um, a long time ago (1981).. rolleyes ...but it feels like yesterday.... lol! .....excellent school, what a blessing! flower

Thx guys but can you pray for me. I decided to go to Ursula but it's a pretty long journey from my house to there by bus. Almost an hour. My mom and I need to figure out what we are gonna do in the mornings when i start high school

I had a 1 1/2 hour commute each way when I went to high school. You can turn it into an asset--use it as time to get homework done, Bible reading time, journal time....I heard of a guy who used his daily commuting time to and from work to translate the Bible! Yes, I know buses can be noisy and bumpy too, but a little self discipline can help a person turn off those things from being distractions. I thought I'd just send a little encouragement your way.....