Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Closed doors a different way to see it

I was thinking on this closed door today that I was feeling hurt by (took it personally) and God told me or showed me something
A closed door is a path like at the bowling alley when the children bowl they put up the guard rail. I saw a picture of the guard rail and the alley and the rail was made of closed doors with the open door being where the bowling ball hit the pins to score. I then wondered about why all the closed doors made up the path instead of them being all open doors. Then I had another picture that each door was a different path and if they were all open it would be chaos= confusion with one person trying to take many different paths at the same time. It showed itself more like a blustery wind all over the place going through all the doors. Then God told me that each path has the closed doors that lead to the next new path/open door. The closed doors are like a bumper/buffer to keep you from getting hurt and losing the game. If you try to force those bumper doors open, you end up in the gulley and you lose. God's path is straight and each path as it branches to a new path is always straight. Yeshua is always comparing us to branches and each one of our paths creates a piece of the tree as branches (is the picture that I see). Chaos would only create brambles and not branches. He is the vine and we are the branches.

Thank you Father for showing this to me so that I can have a forgiving heart.

SmileyCentral.comI think you made a strike with that revelation, Hind's Feet. Good job!

lol, I agree! flower

I think God often does this as a way of guiding us to our place of blessing and destiny. It's such a blessing to get that Divine encouragement when we're feeling hurt. God is good! flower

I agree! You never know what the Lord is doing in the background. Trust Him in alll things and he will direct the path you travel.

God bless,

Connie

Amen Connie.
With everything going on or not going smoothly I forget that God is working everything out for my good and for His glory.

flower lol! sumtmes we wanna be the vine an want 2 be the branches, hmm this post reminded me of a closed door drm