Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

A Business Woman

I just want all of you know that I am OFFICIALLY a business woman.

On New Years Eve night, my pastor gave a corporate word that GOd was going to release creative ideas to those who would go into the prayer closet and receive from Him. He said that by the end of the year, those that were under the sound of his voice who may not have lots of money now, will have a six figure income by the end of the year (2011)

Well my friends and I made some treats for a birthday party and people were saying that we should sell them. We "he-hawed" around the idea, but then I remembered the word of the Lord. I shared it with them and we ran with it. On January 2nd, we began and by the end of the month, a relative of mine said that she would invest $4K into the business. One thing after the other began to fall into place. Last week we did wedding favors for my co-worker, with the treats we provide, for 200 people. Out of those 200 people was a business woman from Northern CA, who owns two stores. She was smittened (her word) by the presentation of our treats that she has asked us to provide her with a weekly supply of the treats. That is a GRIP of money that we are making.

I can just rejoice because things have been ACCELERATED for us. This time last year, I was unemployed and not knowing how I'm going to pay my bills. This year, I'm employed with a regular job PLUS with a business that is bringing in some serious cash now. I can't begin to tell you how awesome God is and to know that I did nothing to earn this...it's his grace...his mercy...and his purpose that is in operation here.

To God be the glory!!!!

MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME!!!!! :hallelujah: :praiseg-d: All we have to do is TRUST HIM! This is such a testimony to me! Thank you for sharing....GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. May you increase beyond what you can imagine Glory to God!!!

Cholette,

I am so happy for you! :) Jesus, You are my supply! Thank you Jesus! My Jehova Jireh! Your supply at the appointed time!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!! Cholette your post inspired me so much, 'cause I love making cup cakes and last week I had to make cup cakes for the kid's school that they had to sell. Two teachers bought my cup cakes and asked who made them for me. I just laughed and said that I made them myself. The one teacher told me that I should advertise and that asked if she might phone me in future to place orders!!

Just shows you God gives us talents (like being creative), we just have to use them. He gave it to us for a reason!!

I am so excited for you Cholette! God is soooooooooo gooooooooood!!

Thank you everyone!!! It is definately keeping me busy. Now is the time for me to figure out a balance for my life because I told my Pastor, a few months ago, I would assist him in writing his book. Well, when I said that, I didn't know the business would be going the way it is now.

Now, he walked up to me Sunday and asked me to transcribe some things for him so he can start writing his book I can't turn him down because I know how he's had a hard time getting his "engine" going on this book. Sooooo, business woman...transcriber...insurance claim Rep...HELP ME JESUS!!!

We have a friend who is commonly called "mild mannered Clark Kent" but I think we all know his name is Jesus! He is my Superman anyway. I will pray for your strength and time management. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie laugh

Wow, I missed this thread and am just catching up.... happy dance happy dance

I LOVE hearing testimonies like this, love seeing Ephesians 3:20-21 play out: Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

He has done just that and to Him be the glory!

Congratulations, let us know when your website is up and running!!! wink

clapping Cheering smiley dance smiley dance you go girl! woo hoo cool

I'm totally amazed!!! Congratulations and Praise God!!! I'm so Happy for you!!! Cheering :hooray:

I've been so out of the loop with my husband having surgeries and an ice storm that knocked out our electricity for several days, but I just wanted to say how happy I am for you too, Cholette! You deserve a break like this! Good for you!

Thank you Deborah!!! I pray all is well with you and your husband.

Praise the Lord for He is faithful! happy dance