Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Good Morning Christmas Eve! 24th of December!

30990510.jpg
 chris_10.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! How is everyone on this wonderful Christmas Eve? I finished my shopping today and going to get ready for bed soon. I'm going to be very busy tomorrow but I will be in and out. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Have a wonderful holiday everyone. Don't forget to check in at PS and get your surprise gift. It's lovely. Makes me glad that I am home (and in front of the computer today). Smile

CHRISTMAS EVE IS HERE!!! I am so excited, i dont know if im going to be able to sleep tonight lol

Merry Christmas Eve! I want to go shopping but the malls will be really crowded. Sad You can never shop too much.

It's been raining here for the past couple days and this morning I woke up to our yard getting flooded Sad My mom will have to slosh through the water and mud to come over tonight. She has a trailer in our back yard. I hope the rain quits soon..
It's kinda dampening my mood, but other than that I'm excited. Smile Can't wait to go to the inlaws tonight and open presents!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas eve tonight! Merry Christmas!!! :dance4:

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day!

Jamie, hope the rain stops for you sweetie!