Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Merry Christmas from PSFC (Good Morning December 25th)

Merry Christmas
to all our fantastic members here at PSFC from myself and the whole PSFC team!

Plus i would like to say a big thank you and a very Merry Christmas to all the fantastic admin and mod team who have done a fantastic job and will do over the festive period, thanks everyone!

So we hope you are having a fantastic Christmas day, come here spread your Christmas messages and tell us what fantastic pressies you got, the ones your not sure about and them horrible knitted jumpers from nan! Shout about what your upto, who hit the sherry first, what time the kids we're bouncing on you to wake you up, and of course...the turkey traumas (who burnt the turkey?)

Merry Christmas all!

And for a little christmas treat, heres a festive christmas song! enjoy!

We still have 5 hours to go but Merry Christmas to my friends on the other side of the world. lol Hope everyone has a safe and happy one. Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

signing off now... time for me to ?

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Just got back a little while ago from the inlaws. I got so many great gifts! My mom in law always gets me cool stuff Smile I got some jewely, some make-up, some perfume (the one hubby likes the best), a pretty brown blouse, a twlight throw (fleece blanket).. it's black and white and has Edward with his arms around Bella. 5 Ellen Hopkins books which I've read, but have been wanting to read again.. Crank, Glass, Burned, Impulse and Identical. The only one I didn't get nor have I read is Tricks which I'll ask for, for my b-day in Feb hehe. I love, love, love those books! I also got the Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack. It's one of the things I wanted most and was so happy to get it. congratulations A pretty purse with a sequin butterfly on the front (I ♥️ butterflies!) and a set of Bumpits for my hair.. I've been wanting them for months! I got a pretty jewelry stand that looks like a maniquin with a beautiful black and silver evening dress on.. where the head would be is places to hang necklaces. And I got some candy congratulations Billy's mom always wanted a daughter, but they never had one so ever since me and Billy got together I've been the daughter she never had and she spoils me rotten. I love her to death. I am greatly blessed to have an awesome mom and dad inlaw. I love them so much.

Plus me and the hubby got a present for both of us.. Rock Band 2!! I reeeally wanted it and was so happy when I unwrapped it.

It's 11:43pm on Christmas Eve here in Missouri.. In the morning I'll go get my mom (she has a trailer on our property) so me, her and Billy can open our presents here. I'm curious and excited to see what my hubby got me and I can't wait for him to open his presents from me. Smile So far I've had an amazing Christmas and even though the presents are awesome.. my heart is full of love for my family. I'm so blessed to have them. I'm gonna get off of here and go play my new sims game. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.. the brake lights on our car aren't working and my hubby is upset and stressed because it seems like it's one thing after another. Hopefully in the morning he will be in better spirits. *HUGS*

We are leaving in about an hour to drive to the North Sea Coast. I will be internetless for the week, so this will be my signing off until next Saturday (Jan 2). I wish for all of you a blessed time and a lovely holiday.

Safe journeys to all, and blessings for the new year. May it be prosperous, joyous, and filled with many pleasant surprises.

Take care everyone, and I will see you all when I get back home. Smile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every single one of you reading this!!! *gigantic group hug!*

Good morning everyone, well ive been up with a hyper little one for around 2 hours now (yawns! lol)

Got my partner a peanut butter maker (so wicked!) i think i like that present more than her lol. Ive got a fantastic shaver, some Jelly Bellys (yes the jelly bellys are the best present) and lots of stig things (stiggy bank, wheres stig)

Gotta go and get the dinner started soon, get started on the tins of roses, have some beers and just generally put on around 10 stone!!! Oh and watch Gavin & Stacy!!!

So merry christmas all and hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

Guest Guest
Thank you MR MAYOR
Have an absolutely Fantastic day
Merry Christmas to you all xx

Merry christmas to everybody!!! Let us hope that this Christmas will be full of joy and love for everyone!!! congratulations