Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Amazing what God is doing with my book

I am just stopping in to have a cup of coffee with you all and share what is happening with the latest thing God is doing in my life. The book that God gave me to write and publish is starting to get attention just like in the dream I had. I have a radio interview for our 3womenonamission group ~During the radio interview my book was discussed...that show airs on three different stations on Sept 27th and right after that I am doing a book signing...but the really exciting thing that God is doing is the invitation to minister in Indiana in October (I live in Northern California) wow.

I am watching God do these things and I am overwhelmed with the speed and the blessing of it all. The Gathering of the Prophets of the Latter Rain~ A Call For Purity in America, with half a dozen other speakers and preachers. God is doing all this!!! I am not a trained minister of the Gospel but I am in LOVE WITH JESUS and trained by THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!! YAY HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!

I also want to mention that the proceeds of the books sold on this site go to Mias ministry to help her with the cost ~ but THEY ONLY COUNT IF YOU BUY IT THROUGH THE LINK ON THE FRONT PAGE... that is the only way we can count it through the publisher. Or if you email me for a book it is also counted. So far Wendy's site here has not sold a book on her site...If you have bought a book at Amazon.com thinking it would count to bless Mia please email me and I will fix it :glory: . God bless you all and YAY GOD!!!!!

If there are any dreamers here from Indiana who would like to be a part of this ...email me and I will share the info on the event, or you can google it. The Gathering of the Prophets of the Latter Rain A Call To Purity for America God bless!!!