Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

Don't read this if you hate cats

In the midst of national, international and personal tragedy of epic proportions, I hesitate to post this, but the Word says we are to cast ALL our cares on the Lord. This is my latest concern:
My cat Sam ran away. Sam's an indoor cat who requires daily medication and he's my baby bandaid who comforts me probably better than any human ever has. Please pray I will find him; the area where I live has lots of predators who could do him harm (which is why he's an indoor cat) and cold and wet weather is in the forecast.

Deborah,

I will come into agreement with you. I pray he/she comes home right away and that he/she is safe from all harm. We plead the blood of Jesus over him/her. We thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayer. In Jesus name we pray, amen

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you, Connie. We got an inch of rain and 70 mph winds last night but still no Sam crying My neighbors agreed to keep an eye out for him. This cat calls me "Mama." crying

Hi Deborah, I read your post because I have been seeing cats for days now while I pray. At one point I saw a cat hiding under a low bed and then again trapped in a corner. I don't know if these were meant for you but I would hate not to share them and find out they were! I will be praying for your Sam to come home.

Thanks, Genevieve! I thought I heard Sam about 3:30 this morning, but he wasn't at the door. I'm considering inviting my nephew and his friends over after school today and see if they can find him, maybe he is trapped somewhere. bandaid

Hi Deborah -

Very sorry to hear about Sam, I'll be praying for his safe and speedy return! praying

THANK YOU everyone for praying!!!!!! Last night my son had a dream Sam was in the house, acting like he'd never left. My cat's veterinarian called this afternoon asking if Sam had come back. Sam hadn't returned, but after I hung up the phone, I felt I should go looking for him again. Behind my house are a lot of trees and brush. "Sam, Sam" I called. I thought I heard his meowing. Eventually I found him!!!!!! woo hoo woo hoo thumbs He looked like he had never left, except maybe he was a little skinnier. He had no cockle burrs (pretty amazing considering he was in the middle of brush) he had no mud on him (remember the rainstorm?) even his fur looked like it was brushed!

The only problem seems to be with my other cat, Hannah. She is really angry with her Uncle Sam for abandoning her and hasn't decided if she's going to forgive him yet. :laughing:

Genevieve wrote:
Yay! Oh Poor Hannah, I'm sure she's going to tell him off lol.
She really did tell Sam off! She hissed at him and then started talking in her cat language at him for a long time. Sam hid under the bed and even my big dog got scared of Hannah and asked to go outside! Hannah's a little more friendly today but I notice her ears go straight back when Sam comes near her. I hope they go back to being the friends they once were:
(Sam on the left, Hannah on the right)

Just now reading this after being gone this weekend. Praise the Lord! I would have been worried if it were my little Cloe. I thank God for answered prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie