Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Prayers for my baby Cloe

Good morning everyone.

Normally I don't ask for prayer but we have a need for our prayer warriors. My kitty Cloe has been sick and has no balance. Now all of you cat lovers out there you know this is critical for cats. It is like vertigo for humans. They can't walk or maintain any balance. At first we thought maybe it was a stroke but the vet calls it Vestibular disease. There is no reason for it other than it comes on very suddenly and then it goes the same way. They thought maybe due to an ear infection or something like that...but my kitty does not have any ear infections. So that is the need. The vet says the disease but I am in faith believing the my little angel here is healed in Jesus name. She has been a trooper through it all but it has been tough for her. We are believing in full restoration for her.

Your support and prayers are so appreciated.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

,,,be heaaallled in name,, ,,,i ask 4 ministerin s,,2 be dispatched, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,, 50s healin evangelist,

Connie--I was just reading how Vitamin B-12 can help cats with this disease; maybe it's worth asking your vet if 1,000 micrograms a day would hurt your little Cloe. Just a thought from a non vet but a lover of animals nonetheless....

Deborah,

Thanks I will check into that and thanks for the prayers!

Cholette,

Thanks sweetie for your prayers!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Im praying in agreement, believing for Cloe's health!! praying

Hey all,

Cloe is about the same but she isn't any worse.....and that is a good thing! I am still believing in her recovery. Thanks so much for all your prayers it means a lot to me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

Hi everyone,

praying praying praying and alot of crying crying crying

I can hardly stand it you guys....she is so sick and I can't afford the vet. I came home for lunch today and she looks so frail and she was crying, poor thing. I am so concerned for her. She is my angel2 and I already lost angel 2 years ago. I just don't want to loose her. We have had her for 12 years since she was 8 weeks old. Thanks in advance for your continued prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :hearts:

crying Oh Jesus, heal this little angel! Heal her inner ear or whatever else it is that's causing this trouble! We cry out to you Lord!!!!!

Im so super sorry you are going through this right now Connie! I am continuing to pray for your precious baby!!

Thanks so much Daisy....I am grateful more than I can say! I was so overwhelmed with grief yesterday....it just took me by surprise.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Wont stop prayin' till we see the little thing 100% back to herself!! Believing for major turn around!!

Our pets are like our children. Grief is inevitable in a situation like this. Stand in there girl!!

Cholette wrote:
Our pets are like our children. Grief is inevitable in a situation like this. Stand in there girl!!

I know from personal experience when we start treating our animals like our children, they start acting like humans! lol!

How cute is that! laugh

Connie, I came into this thread late but I pray that all goes well with your cat. praying

Deborah,

That was so cute. Yes they do start acting like humans....Oh wait mine is one.....LOL

Lola,

Thanks for the prayers, I appreciate that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Cloe had a good day today. We took her grandma's. She seemed to perk up and move about a bit today. We aren't out of the woods....but she seemed to feel better today. Keep praying for her. Thanks so much you guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

So glad to hear improvements are coming. I think of that scripture, first the stalk comes, then the corn, then the harvest! Sometimes God works in a progressive healing...but sometimes it happens suddenly. Continuing to believe for complete 100% manifested healing to come very soon. Whatever way it comes Lord we receive it now in Jesus name.

Hey all,

An update on Cloe. This is the first time I have been on all weekend. My baby Chloe is still very sick. We are feeding her by hand now and she is not able to use her litter box so she has to use a puppy pad now but other than that we are making it just fine. I am still believing in a miracle for her. I just hope that if the Lord decides it is her time to go, then she will go peacefully in her sleep. Thanks so much for all the prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I will be continuing to believe with you. Im so sorry Connie, and am hoping for a praise report soon.

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that Chloe went home to be with Jesus today. She is the sweetest kitty and we will miss her so much. I thank the Lord for her presence in our lives....she showed us the Fathers love, she was a missionary of his unconditional love in our lives.

crying crying crying crying crying

I just can't seem to quit crying.....the tears just keep coming down. We had her since she was 8 weeks old and she died today just one month shy of her 12th birthday. I take comfort knowing she is with the Lord having fun and knowing how much she was loved by us.

Thanks to all who have prayed for her....we (hubby and I) appreciate it so much.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

i\\'m sorry Im so sorry Connie! Words cant say how sad I am for your loss. I pray that God would comfort you in this time. crying

Thanks Daisy.....we are both exhausted. I will be sleeping early tonight. We are emotionally spent today but tomorrow will be a better day.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

We put her down after the vet recommended it. Hardest thing we ever had to do. She was in severe pain....poor thing. We felt so bad for her and so guilty at the same time. We just could not watch her suffer anymore.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Off to bed I am totally tired....God bless all and thanks for your support.