Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

I Miss you ALL!!

Hello brothers and sisters.
I've been thinking about you all so much but I've been crazy busy so I really wanted to stop by and give my love to you all! I haven't had the chance to read any of the threads to see whats new or how everyone is doing so I pray for you all!!

I miss you all so so much and pray the Lord is blessings you, guiding you, sustaining you through everything, whatever your needs are I pray the Lord showers you will His love!!

lots and lots of cyber hugs from me to you huggins

nerd ohh my,, cyba huggs scratching chin wonda wat ther like, idea ok :angel: wings, deal,, i;ll take em,, laugh i sure kood do wiv sum buffalo wings 2 sustain me,, :donut: :hooray: huggins kiss sweet dreams 2 D,,, oh roomservice,, jus on da table is fine, laugh

We miss you too Angelwings!! Praying God's blessings are always upon you sweetie!! :hooray:

Hi Angelwings! I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you! We are praying for you and thank you for your prayers and love.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hi Angelwings!

Miss you too! I just came out of several months of being crazy busy so I can empathize. I pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you and guide you through this season and that it ends soon! flower