Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Need some help finding a new game to play

Hi there everyone.

I'm not leaving PS or any other FaceBook game but i was just wondering...

Is there any other games out there... Maby on Facebook or even just random internet games that you think i may enjoy.
I want games that are exactally like pet society. I love them.

I found a game called CuteCubes but it seems alittle to boring for me.Petville is really annoying lol...Its very hard to get coins and things =(.

I need help...Someone please help me find a new game to play =)

:pinkjello:

Have you tried Gaia Online? I think it's classified as a MMORPG? maybe I missed a letter Ashamed

I like egg breaker on Facebook. It's probably the only other game besides PS and Petville that I play actively. Smile

I tried all thease games. i get really fed up with games quickly.

Iv just tried that cutecube game and it looks really boring lol. Think i may install sims 2 seasons on my pc again. The only problem with that is i cant play legit. i have to use the hack to play else it really gets on my nerves lol

left4dead congratulations
not an internet game, but still, my favourite (after ps Smile )

farmville congratulations or you can try devil may cry 4 its a ps3 game but you can play it in pc congratulations

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

Iv just tried that cutecube game and it looks really boring lol. Think i may install sims 2 seasons on my pc again. The only problem with that is i cant play legit. i have to use the hack to play else it really gets on my nerves lol

CONTROL+SHIFT+C+MOTHERLODE
YEAAAAAAAAH xD

tweet40 wrote:

YEAAAAAAAAH xD

Exactally...its all about those 3 keys and a word.

Whoo!!

Bring on the sims lol.
I like downloading mods aswell to make it look better.You can get them free from the web...Like new houses and new clothes/furni etc...

Cant be doing with sims 3 tho....i think its poo lol

i installed sims 3, and uninstalled it, like, 10 min later.... sims 2 is waaaay better...
and i hatte it that i don't have all extensions.... i really like one house, but i don't have one that is needed Sad

You need to try the sims 3 world adventures. I love it and play it almost everyday. I'm hooked on the sims tho, have been since there was only the sims 1 and no expansion packs.

tweet40 wrote:

YEAAAAAAAAH xD

Exactally...its all about those 3 keys and a word.

Whoo!!

Bring on the sims lol.
I like downloading mods aswell to make it look better.You can get them free from the web...Like new houses and new clothes/furni etc...

Cant be doing with sims 3 tho....i think its poo lol

The motherlode cheat still works on the sims 3 and they're finally starting to make some cute stuff for download
I have a few sites saved if you want to look at them I can send them to you on fb Smile

Wow the sims has come a long long way since I last played it!! Wow! it costs money to play now though doesn't it?

oh and Jamie... I'm not 100% sure on this but you might need to ask Lea before posting that link hun :S

myladyyawo wrote:
Wow the sims has come a long long way since I last played it!! Wow! it costs money to play now though doesn't it?

oh and Jamie... I'm not 100% sure on this but you might need to ask Lea before posting that link hun :S

I totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder!
It doesn't cost anything to play it, but the sims 3 has a store where you can download stuff with SimPoints (like cash coins) when you buy the sims 3 you get $10 worth of simpoints when you register it (1000 points) and you also get $10 when you buy World adventures.. I'm pretty sure they will put a $10 free card in with every exxpansion pack that comes out. World adventures is really fun you can go to China, Egypt and France and do little missions to earn vista points, money and adventure coins or whatever they're called. I love it

Tainted Obsession wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder!
It doesn't cost anything to play it, but the sims 3 has a store where you can download stuff with SimPoints (like cash coins) when you buy the sims 3 you get $10 worth of simpoints when you register it (1000 points) and you also get $10 when you buy World adventures.. I'm pretty sure they will put a $10 free card in with every exxpansion pack that comes out. World adventures is really fun you can go to China, Egypt and France and do little missions to earn vista points, money and adventure coins or whatever they're called. I love it

Send the links over to me on here please jamie.
Iv tried playng sims3...Bought it right after it come out....Played it for like less then 1 hour then put it inthe corner and never played it again.
I think its rubbish. Id rather play sims 2 and get mods for it...Iv just installed sims 2 again... most mods dont work tho so im abit fed up of having to install and reinstall it =/.