Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

WOOHOO ITS SNOWING!

OMG ITS SNOWING!!!! Its really heavy aswell!! I love it!! Tomorrow im making a snowman congratulations

Guest Guest
Congratz gaia! : D
Here,we can`t breathe of the heavy snow,we can`t wait for spring lol

its rare we have snow so when it does everyone is up and out in it congratulations Even my cat is at the window watching it in amazment lol

Guest Guest
Go let your cat on the snow for a while! : D
It doesn`t happen everyday for a cat to see the snow lol

so how big are the snow flakes? : D

I looked out of the window this morning and i nearly died. It has to be up to my ankles by now, serious, And its still snowing.
Hope we dont get to snowed in!!

I hate snow, there is just something about it. Its plain...and i really hate the sound of the crunching snow underneath your feet...makes my hair stand up.Just thinking about that sound makes me shudder, Seriously.

I cant go out anyways. I have the 24hour bug. My boyfriend passed it on to me. He loves to share =/...Just...he shares the wrong things >.<

Guest Guest
Aww I hope you get better.... : )
I hate snow as much as you do,maybe even worse...

I can`t wait for a green spring,full of joy,WARM,and happiness...
It`s soo-o-o--ooo-ooo cold in he-eeeee---rrr-rreee-ee

put it this way the snow flakes here are nearly the size of a tennis ball honest and its getting worse, i hope my taxi can make it through im going to work soon lol

Guest Guest
Good luck Gaia!
Just make sure that those tennis balls don`t cover the road very much.

Again,good luck at your work,don`t let the work bugs bite : D

Gaiamaiden wrote:
put it this way the snow flakes here are nearly the size of a tennis ball honest and its getting worse, i hope my taxi can make it through im going to work soon lol

Aint it supposed to be...I hope the taxi gets lost and cant make it throught the snow because i hate work lol...

well im hoping it wont be busy because of the snow, but most people tend to panic and rush in to buy food incase they cant go out tomorrow lol (I work in a supermarket)

@Pixel: even if my taxi couldnt make it through i would HAVE to walk because i dont live too far from work Sad

Guest Guest
Well,don`t let the market bugs bite then : )

Gaiamaiden wrote:
well im hoping it wont be busy because of the snow, but most people tend to panic and rush in to buy food incase they cant go out tomorrow lol (I work in a supermarket)

@Pixel: even if my taxi couldnt make it through i would HAVE to walk because i dont live too far from work Sad

Oh my lol....I would hate to work near to my house. I feel sorry for you.

Guest Guest
Yeah that lol.... my sisters work is 2 minutes from her house.
In fact,it`s a restaurant... : (

Talking about restraunts...I should go make some dinner lol. Even tho im ill..Someome has to make something to eat...my boyfriend wont cause hes playing on his dreamcast lol.... Men and their gadgets =/ lol

it is horrible Sad its not showing any signs of stopping, i love the snow but i just wish i didnt have to work lol well, I better get ready for work, see you later everyone Smile

Guest Guest
C U later! : D

I was watching it on the news today that it UK has really heavy snow and I saw some people from Wales and they all say that they love the snow but not when you have to go to work!!! it is really preety and sweet the snow but when you can not get out of the house you sometimes wish you could own a Helicopter!!!! like once we could not get out of the house for two weeks the school was closed for almost 2 months!!!! but it was really cold!

here, it doesn't snow too much
but today....
i didn't have to make a snowman, because i turned into one! (i went out with my brother T.T)

we've been cutting our way out of the house for 15 minutes!
it's horrible.. and the snow is.... idk... you can't even make a snowball with it... Sad

awww we had snow here a couple days ago... but only lasted a day. I managed to make a snow man with the kids it was so much fun while it lasted. I just saw your status on facebook Gaia you should take a picture of your snowman! Sorry you have to get to work in this snow! Hope you don't get snowed in!

We drove 620 KM through Germany on Saturday, and when we got to our town, there was no snow on the ground. When we woke up Sunday morning, it had snowed like crazy. The snow is still on the ground, and thankfully my husband works around the corner from where we live, so he doesn't have to drive in it.

well supposed to snow here in dartmouth tonight, no signs of it yet, but the gritter has been round about 5 times now, and its freezing and its supposed to be heavy. im in work at 5am and guaranteed my delivery gets stuck in the snow near bristol and wont make it so its pointless me then working grrrr!

Awwwwwwww....there's no snow here, and the olympics are in 38 days Sad Well of course there's snow on the mountains, but in the city, there's no snow at all. It's 10 degrees Celsius today too! SadSad

Here we've only had some light flurries that didn't stick to the ground. It's supposed to snow tommorow night and Thursday.. I think we're supposed to get up to 6 inches. I don't mind it since I'll be staying inside except to take the dogs out. Hannah (my almost 2 yr old chihuahua) will love it, she loves when it rains and she can run through the puddles I'm looking forward to seeing her play in the snow Smile

The only thing I hate about snow is it's sooooo cold! I hate being cold and my hands are badly chapped. Other than that I think it's pretty and I like to play it in sometimes Smile