Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Im really sad :( :(

I have been waiting for my husbands friend to bring back my fav game Kingdom Hearts because i have this massive urge to play it. I finally get it back today and i go to play it and my PS2 controller doesnt work!!!
:girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2:

I hoping that ASDA sells them

OMG god!!! i hate when something like this happens!!! is it broken? maybe it's the batteries... or else.. why don't you go buy a new one...

i feel your pain...

I felt 2 years ago that the PS2 hates me. All the games were stopping and the controller weren't working really well. It was only l2 or 3 days.

i think its because i havent used it in ages, once i have played a game, i dont like to play it for a while so i dont get bored of it lol
Its the buttons that dont work, but it will only be £6 for a new one so i dont mind.....i just want to play it lmao

our asda sells them hun, so I'm sure yours does aswell

Shame you dont live closer, I have a spare one here lol

its only avaiable on PS2, DS and the original gameboy Sad

Well I had a party, and my wii remotes decided to die on me. The party turned to a hangout instead of a wii game night.

Ohhh that must suck big time!!!!!!! Our PS2 died many months ago *sighs* I enjoy playing games on the pc though so its all good. It's a pity I'm not anywhere near your country, coz I have a ps2 controller just sitting here, unused and never will be used again.

thanks girls congratulations xxxx
I will just have to wait until the one i have ordered comes lol we are women, we have patience lol

lea75 wrote:
its only avaiable on PS2, DS and the original gameboy Sad

They have this on DS?!?! I have DS!!!!! I must look into this!

Ive got Kingdom Hearts for the DS, im playing it now congratulations its really good, the storyline is between KH 1 and KH2 congratulations its Brilliant!!!!

update: ive ordered 2 new controllers from ebay for £10 so i should be able to play it in about 5 days now lol