Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Love PSFC ... Show Us Where Your Heart Is!

togeth10.png

We want you to show us where you heart is, As you might have already guessed it's fast aproaching valentines day (around 1 month away) and at PSFC we want you to show us where your heart is. It could be anywhere.

We dont want messages, we don't want you to tell us, we dont want any love poems or anything like that...

...We really do want to see where your heart is, simply like the picture at the top of this post take a picture of your heart (make your heart using your hands, or 2 of you using your arms or legs, maybe a group of you, whatever you decide the heart must be made of people) and inside your heart show us where it lies, it could be a favourite place, a person, a food, a shop, a football team...so go to that place, go see that person and take the picture...whatever it is show us! Try and be as creative as possible, we only need one photo of the place and the heart (like above) and then just give us a small discription of the picture and why that is where you heart lies.

We realyl want as many people to enter as possible, EVERY image posted will be used on our February Homepage so everyone will see it, and 3 lucky people will win some goodies too!

Another 2 simple examples:

Maybe this person loves the river?

Maybe this person loves this city?

Guest Guest

My picture is on post 5 :blackcat: ? :mayor: :monster: :mummy: :pinkjello: :pumpkin: ? :squitty: :merlin: :seed: :hedge: :panda: ? :leppy:

Guest Guest

Steve (I can call you Steve,right?), I`ll edit the 2nd post when I finish uploading the picture
Smile

If anyone needs any help with their pictures, or uplaoding them, please just pm me and I will do my best to help.

This is open to everyone, so dont think you can't do it just because you dont know how...thats what we are here for...to help you!

Guest Guest

I love PSFC!
My heart belongs there!

Every new friendship what I made was based on this site!
Please continue doing a great job and continue upgrading this site!
I love this site,and my heart belongs there!

Guest Guest

OMG thank you!
I`m really grateful of both admins here!

You did such a wonderful job here

Thanks hun, but PSFC would not work without all the team of mods and admins...everyone plays their part here and we couldnt work without anyone of them

Guest Guest

I know... Smile
My point was that if Mr. Mayor didn`t create this site and chosen the amazing Lea for a admin and chosen all these wonderful mods and site admins,this site would be nothing!

Guest Guest

Can`t wait to C all entries Ashamed

please everyone get involved and bump this so people see it so they can enter and shout about it to all yuor friends and get them to take part.

EVERYONE CAN TAKE PART, THERE ARE NO RULES AND YOU DO NOT NEED A MINIMUM POST COUNT TO ENTER EITHER!

I'm gonna do mine with my 10 year old sister congratulations in about a day when I have time Smile

Aww this sound like a great thing to do...
When does it end cause i need to do mine on sunday...17th....Thats the only time i get to see the person im going to make the heart with =)....is that to later??

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
Maybe this person loves the river?

It is a very beautiful river...maby your right there =)

My town is on the riverfront and I love the river the amazing Mississippi Smile

But that's not where my heart lies, I know that part already. But the only way I can do a pic with my hands as heart is with my phone, need my phone in a hand to take pic. How'm I gonna manage that? advice anyone?

Guest Guest
Bumps! 4 more ppl 2 C!!!

*This isn't actually my own picture

it shows you why the swan plushie in PS needs a mate!

I like this image as it shows how love can grow in a crowd , and because the image of swans making a heart is indicative of their monogamy, bless 'em.

I'll have to see if I can take a pic for PSFC, just wanted an excuse really to use swan/heart pics for a bit of wildlife romance Laughing

I love swans and I love when animals make a heart like those swans. I had a lot of pictures with animals making hearts.

Sorry, but they were on my computer and the computer broke down and everything was deleted. I hope i find them again.

lithiumkat wrote:
But the only way I can do a pic with my hands as heart is with my phone, need my phone in a hand to take pic. How'm I gonna manage that? advice anyone?

1) Get someone else to take it
2)Do you have a time you can set on your phone...so it takes the picture in like 5-10 seconds...if you get what i mean...

3) best option...i think...will be.....Take a picture of your one hand like 1/2 a heart....put it in photoshop...either duplicate and flip or take a picture of the other hand and photoshop them together =)

kids_h10.jpg

This is where my heart lies...with my 3 children They are everything to me...my whole life

Had to do a little photo editing to do that...it is a picture taken from our holidays as it rare for my kids to be that loving to each other lol

lea75 wrote:
 kids_h10.jpg

This is where my heart lies...with my 3 children They are everything to me...my whole life

Had to do a little photo editing to do that...it is a picture taken from our holidays as it rare for my kids to be that loving to each other lol

thats really cute

Guest Guest

come on people!! we need more entries congratulations its free and NO rules AT ALL! congratulations

i'll do mine very soon (hope so)

Hi you loverly people...

I couldnt make up my mind which thing/person was in my heart so...I thought i would put them all into a little animation. Didint take to long =) Took me about 1 and half hours to do which is not to long for an animation hehe....It takes about 1 minute to go all the way through. Iv looped it so it replayes after its finished just incase you want to see it again Laughing

Hope you all like it hehe...Excuse the pictures of me Ashamed

that is amazing hun!!!

Well done to you, it is truly beautiful xx

I think photos look so much more dynamic in black and white...much more moving Smile

lea75 wrote:
I think photos look so much more dynamic in black and white...much more moving Smile

Very true...If i ever make pictures of myself or other things....its 90% either in PINK or black and white lol..as you can see in my siggy and avi hehe

Lisa, that is such a beautiful picture of your kids!! I love it.

Pink Pixel Princess such a wonderful creative way to show all the people that hold your heart congratulations Just wonderful!!

I chose a mascot from the upcoming 2010 olympics. Ashamed I'm in love with it...it's really cute and chubby! This one I took a picture with is a keychain. I have a bigger one too. I'm obsessed aren't I?

HAHA. my hands look funny, especially with the nail polish I have on right now.

Oh well.

PinkPixelPrincess, how did you make your hands make the shape of the heart so perfectly?

I might do something more valentine-y later.

Guest Guest
Hi you loverly people...

I couldnt make up my mind which thing/person was in my heart so...I thought i would put them all into a little animation. Didint take to long =) Took me about 1 and half hours to do which is not to long for an animation hehe....It takes about 1 minute to go all the way through. Iv looped it so it replayes after its finished just incase you want to see it again Laughing

your heart belongs in a right place
That`s awesome!

Really made me cry

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! it is really emotional princess!!!!!!!! so sweet!!!!!!!!!! so amazing!!!!!!!!

and Mangoberri loveeee the nail polish!!!!!!!!! I like to have my nails with strong colors too!!!! congratulations

i'm looking this thread for the first time.... and i'm almost with tears.
Beautiful entries, wow....

i took some great pics in the snow today...
i can=t wait to get home and upload them Smile

lea75 wrote:

that's so sweet, lea!

Hi you loverly people...

i love it! you made me cry...

Mangoberri wrote:
I chose a mascot from the upcoming 2010 olympics. Ashamed I'm in love with it...it's really cute and chubby! This one I took a picture with is a keychain. I have a bigger one too. I'm obsessed aren't I?

HAHA. my hands look funny, especially with the nail polish I have on right now.

Oh well.
PinkPixelPrincess, how did you make your hands make the shape of the heart so perfectly?

I might do something more valentine-y later.

yes you are congratulations
and it really is cute!
ppp made her hands perfect in photoshop lol
take one hand, and than copy it and flip it Smile

Lazar wrote:

your heart belongs in a right place
That`s awesome!

Really made me cry

me too....

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
 12012010.jpg
hm... weird?
i can't find other pictures i've taken...

awwwwww so sweet