Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Am I crazy?

So here's the deal. Every morning when I do my visits for PS, I have the kitchen timer next to the computer. I set it for ten minutes, make some soup, and then go back after it chimes. Is this crazy or does anyone else have any special ways to do the cooking?

I think it's maddening that one has to make 65+ dishes to level up.

well I was going to answer yes just after reading the title of your thread

In all honesty I dont do cooking, because as in real life...I tend to burn everything lmao

lea75 wrote:
well I was going to answer yes just after reading the title of your thread

In all honesty I dont do cooking, because as in real life...I tend to burn everything lmao

SNAP!!! *High 5's Lea* lol!

Okay, I am crazy. I don't like or play Restaurant City, but PS cooking is kind of fun. I only wish they would come out with more recipes to try.

But, the kitchen timer is really a great thing. My husabnd always knows when I play PS because he hears it chiming at weird intervals.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Okay, I am crazy. I don't like or play Restaurant City, but PS cooking is kind of fun. I only wish they would come out with more recipes to try.

But, the kitchen timer is really a great thing. My husabnd always knows when I play PS because he hears it chiming at weird intervals.

Wait untl he is to engrossed in the tv...Put it on the back of the sofa...Install recording equipment... Wait for it to go off....Then send the video to 'Youve been framed'! LOL.
I would totally have to do that =P

I like the cooking too, but have had trouble with it freezing or reloading ps on me and then the food disapears:( so most of mine I get via trading. I agree that 65 items is way too much to reach new receipes!!!!

I don't cook very often and I'm still really low in rank.. like a Potato peeler or something lol

When I do cook I put something in the oven and then go and visit a few friends and then go home and I check the timer constantly so I won't burn my soup lol After it's done I quickly save so I don't lose it. I had a problem with that happening alot when it first came out and I lost alot of food so now I just do it everytime.

Ps. I don't think your crazy. I actually really like the way you use a kitchen timer and if I had one and liked to cook all the time on ps I would try it. hehe

i think the timer is a very good idea. especially if you are doing your visits...you're on anyway, right? i think that is a great idea Smile

i was cooking for a while but 65 to level up? errrg! that's so many. i haven't cooked in awhile cuz i got tired of burning everything. hee hee.

Thanks. My husband thought it was a wild idea, but it did keep me from burning the soup. Otherwise I have post it notes with the time the other dishes are finished. Smile That works well too, since I am on the computer pretty much all day, doing writing and stuff.

If your crazy then I am crazy!!! I cook all the time on PS. Timer is a great Idea. I have burnt a lot of soups leveling up. Its the fastest way to level up though. its safer to use a longer timed item since its less likely to burn with more time. Thank you for the timer idea. Smile

i was cooking before and i have 79 soups and now i can't to cook anymore becouse i think that 65 dishes is toooo much...........:DDDDD

You're not crazy, I do that too, except I use my ipod as the alarm. It goes QUACK QUACK when it's done :p

I love it. Quackquack. I should figure out how to set the alarm on my iPod, I only know how to play music with it. congratulations

No, you're not crazy. Laughing
I always use the timer in my phone when cooking

Guest Guest

I always watch charmed online...
So the 1 part of the episode lasts for 10 mins so when the part is over I go to PS to pick up the soup/pudding and put another one!

That way I remember

Guest Guest

Yes it is LaughingLaughing