Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

If your parents hadn't named you ...

What would you like to be called??

When growing up I hated my name (and still do) and always wanted a 'normal' name like Susan !!! How about you ..do you like your given name (careful Lea LaughingLaughing ) or would you love to be called something different ??

I like my given name. It is better than what was planned had I been a boy. I don't remember the name, but it was pretty obscure...as if Yvette isn't obscure...well in France it's not. Hehehe.

I always prefered being called leigh to Lisa when I was growing up, or even leigh-marie.

When I was at school there were loads of Lisa's...it was such a common name Sad

lea75 wrote:
I always prefered being called leigh to Lisa when I was growing up, or even leigh-marie.

When I was at school there were loads of Lisa's...it was such a common name Sad

I wanted to call you Leah but wasn't allowed Ashamed

still would of shortened it to leigh though lol

I love I apsolutly adore my real name!!!!!! it is actually the most well known I think and outside of Greece , Eleni!!!!!!!! I wish Brand Pitt would like to have a battle for me!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha Laughing

i loveee my name.........:DDDDD......my parents didn't now what name to give me and than my mom sister tell to my parents that Pedja will be nice name........i love my name because it's not usually name..and i love it because most people called Predrag and nickname of Predrag is Pedja but i am Pedja and i loveee it......but i hate name Predrag.........xDDDDD

I really love my name (It means princess) I know there are a lot of people with my name but it's also Spelled Sara not Sarah so I like that difference. Although I've always liked my middle name Christine too, and at a couple times in my life wanted to go by that.

ou that's weird!!!! but there is another reason why Ilove my name, it's becuase there is tradition in Greece that the kids according to the order borned to be called by their Grandparents by the fathers if it is the first by the mothers if it the second and of course depending by the gender, so I hav e my name by my loved grandmother, that I loved so much, from my mother side, since I'm the second!!!!!!

it does lol and my twin sister is named Darcy Anne meaning The Dark One... can you guess which one was the evil twin

ehehehh....i like name Darcy...........:DDDDD....it sound evil......and i love evil....:DDDDD....i'm just kidding..........:DDDDD

I was named after Stephanie Beecham (the one who is currently in Celebrity Big Brother), she was one of my dads favourite actresses so he told my mum that if they ever had a girl she would have to be called Stephanie.
I prefere to be called Steph though lol
I would have liked to have been called Yuna or Serenity, something unusual, but that wasnt going to happen lol

Laughing hahahahahha

but didn'y know that you had a twin!!!!

Mine as I actually read in high school in the study of Euripides Helen Tragedy-it's Eleni in Greek It means the light of the moon and the one that shines and also the destroy of ships

lol Pedja, she loves her name too although it's a boy or a girls name so she never really liked that boys in our classes would have the same name!

Steph, (I'll call you that now ) isn't Yuna a FF character?

Chloe, (I really love your name btw Smile ) that is a really neat meaning behind your name congratulations

0-0. I guess the only problem with my name is just that some people don't know how to pronounce it xD

hehe yep, i love Yuna!! she is my fav character, i really wanted to call my little girl (when and if i have a little girl) Yuna, but Dan talked me out of it lol

!!!!! I use Chloe in the froum cause it's a nickname after the brand!!! and you should really know what my last name means!!!!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing in Greek is Trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i wasn't milena, i'd be visnja (translated - cherry O.o) or marina (my arch-enemy's name lol)
milena is a normal name, so i guess i'm happy with it.... lol

my sister name is Marina......i my street we have 4 old grandmother and they are twins....they name is soo funny......one name is Visnja(cherry),Jagoda(strawberry),Ruza(Rose) and Milka ( like milka chocolate.....).........lolol.............xDDDDDDDD

what you think that you name is watermelon ...........ahahahahaha..........lololololo..........or carrot .........xDDDDDD

lea75 wrote:
still would of shortened it to leigh though lol

ohh leigh is nice!!

i love my name "CHARIE ROSE", my mother spelled it like Chary but in the birth cert they put it it Charie.. Mad

Chary- derived from the word charity and Rose, famous flower

I love my name, i wouldn't change it!
But the female names i prefer are MATILDE (my brother named her daughter like this), REBECCA and EMMA (i'd like to name my future daughters like these.... Ashamed )

I love my name now
but when I was younger i did not like my middle name but now i am happy to tell people
Marie Valentine Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
I really love my name (It means princess) I know there are a lot of people with my name but it's also Spelled Sara not Sarah so I like that difference. Although I've always liked my middle name Christine too, and at a couple times in my life wanted to go by that.

Oh snap... My name Is Sarah aswell... Hebrew for princess....Hense my forum name...PinkPixelPrincess

Nicknames: Sadie, Sally, Princess, Sare, Ara (air-uh) I only get called sarah tho.My dads old fashioned and never shortend my name to saything and if someone was to call me anything else then he would go crazy at them and give them lectures.

Well my name is actually Sarah-Louise....And to be hoist....I hate the name...Cant stand it...

I would rather be called Princess or angel.....Im actually non of thease but id love it...Im gonna change my name i think....Very costy tho =P

I like my name, but only they call me luk ( English: Garlic) or luka ( English: Dock.

Guest Guest
i love my name ,,jeanette ,, and i love my daughters name sian-louise
if i were to have another girl i would name it bethany-rose