Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

Joki and Snorks are getting Married!

Wow what an amazing journey and day for the both of you. Thank you for sharing it with us!!! I wish you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness

Hey everyone this is Sparkles date for the wedding do, he's a rock star and had a gig so got here just in time for the drinking and dancing....his name's Butch LaughingcongratulationsSmileLaughingcongratulations

Wow! What a fantastic celebration!

Wishing Joki & Snorks lots of Love, Happiness and PS Coins to spend on their honeymoon!

Can't wait to see pics of your trip!

Oh my goodness, married by my Cap'n, a Room of Love, Sparkle has a date with a rock star, and a congregation of friends from all around the world.

What fun
What happiness
- aaaw, I have a lump in my throat now and can't wait for the official album!

Good times hey?

PS night Tex, lovely to see you joining in x

Just peeking in for the moment and looking at all the wonderful posts you guys have left us!
Will update and rearrange the thread later, but just wanted to say thanks for all the great memories you guys have provided us, and all the good times to look forward to in the future.
you all have really made this day super special!

I know i am late but congrats to Joki and Snorks! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! congratulations

(Kijo, I just tagged a picture of Pookie for you; I hope I'm not too late)

have to send the camera to get film developed. Wedding ceramony pictures will be posted tomorrow!!!

Posted some of the ceremony pictures, but there are more pictures to be posted later as well! : D

Loving the pics

(guess who forgot to go back to page one at first!!!)

Kitty went to visit both Joki and Snorks to wish them well on their Wedding Day

This is reminding me of our Pyjama Protest, remember?
Some of the pics and the slogans were great

The ceremony was great ..... I still tear up thinking about it!! The photographer did a great jo catching the best moments!!

Okay, all the wedding pictures are officially posted!
Will be working on Honeymoon pictures next!!

614.jpg

Think this is my fav pic! They look so cute lighting the unity candle together!!!

I think this is my favorite pic (I have many!!), because from that moment on, we 're wife and wifey!

710.jpg

you should see Precious cheering!!

I've looked at all the pics now, and have to say that Gismo was a wonderful minister/celebrant, and Chup was a fabulous DJ, so good I can really believe he does a whole season in Ibiza Laughing

It was a lovely event and I hope Joki and Snorks are going to be very happy together.

Okay just uploaded the honey pictures, and that is the last update for this thread, thanks to everyone who attended the wedding, and I hope you all had a blast as much as Joki and snorks did!!!

and before the church closed, we made sure to get everyone squeezed into the hall for one complete group shot:

group_10.jpg

Live a long life full of happiness ♥️

what more could anyone want? I had a greatt ime and thank you for asking Zoonie to give Joki in marriage Smile

I love the honeymoon pics, especially the ones with Nessy ... LOL You are so creative, Kijo! Pookie was so glad to be a part of the happy day!!!

awww I was just looking back too... almost a month..... still going strong!!!!
Laughing

Happy One month anniversary!!

Loved all the photos. and Boo had such a great time at the wedding.