• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Calling all bookworms

psnews10.png
PSFC Book Club!

Are you a sell confessed bookworm?
Do you love nothing more than snuggling up with a good book?
Then we have the club for you!!

Following many comments from members we have set up a book club for all us bookworms
Here we can discuss which book we are reading, any books or authors we would recommend as well as book reviews and so much more!

So if you are into horror, thrillers, romance or something totally different come and tell us all about it...

CLICK HERE to come have a look , and add your comments and reviews congratulations

ia m here i love reading and books
all kind literature, poetry, history, philosophy etc................
its my job actually

I am a self confessed bookworm..I love reading...always have done ever since I was little...

Thank goodness for public lending libraries, I could never afford to buy the amount of books I get through lol

totally aree with u even though i bought my books....love to collect them i have 2 huge bookcases

I have 2 huge bookcases as well and always by the new books by my (many) favourite authors for my collection, but I love the library as its a fantastic way of trying new authors without the worry of the cost Smile

I'm definitely a huge bookworm, I love to read congratulations I'm looking forward to hearing what others have to say about their favorite books, I'm definitely looking for another book to read soon.

Thank you so much! I don't have many pictures of me with my kids so I treasure that ones I do Smile I'm usually behind the camera

Solcito wrote:
Love reading, right now im reading My sister's keeper Smile

JODI PICOULTTTTTT.

I'm reading one of her books called handle with care.

I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It's just fast reading about a waitress in Louisiana that can read people's minds. She falls in love with a vampire and the first book goes from there. HBO has a tv series right now called True Blood based off the series.

TanyaRC wrote:
I read My sister's keeper ..... so sad .... I cried .....

Oh I read that one too! I cried too..I couldn't bring myself to watch the movie because I would cry all over again.

Question: Does the Book rewiev change if yes how often?

mayski wrote:
I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It's just fast reading about a waitress in Louisiana that can read people's minds. She falls in love with a vampire and the first book goes from there. HBO has a tv series right now called True Blood based off the series.

I've got all those books, they are so easy to read, and I LOVE True Blood.

Are you "Team Bill" or "Team Eric"?? Laughing

lupi wrote:
mayski wrote:

I've got all those books, they are so easy to read, and I LOVE True Blood.

Are you "Team Bill" or "Team Eric"?? Laughing

Eric!! (drools)...especially in the series...especially in book 4 'dead to the world'...i just finish book 6...need to go to my local walmart for more! lol Did you finish reading all the books already?!

Tromo3 wrote:
Question: Does the Book rewiev change if yes how often?

I'll try and do a book review at least every week (hopefully more often) but anyone can add reviews at anytime...so if there is a book review you want to add...please feel free