Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

PSFC cash!

Guest Guest

I had made this just for fun! I hope you like it,and I hope it'll become real in PS some day
 psfc_c10.jpg
The new size feature!
 size_f10.jpg
The explanation of the new size feature:
 psfc2_10.jpg
Other products:
 bpd2_b10.jpg
 psfc_w10.jpg
So what do you think? congratulations It took me 3,5 days to make all... Smile

COOOL!! I really like the resize feature...that would be awesome! And the idea of changing coins into cc...neato!! VERY CREATIVE Lazar, YOU ROCK!

It would be nice if they had a resize feature and some other layering features to expand on what all you can do with your pet's home Smile

Oh resize for sure. I have wished for that for a long time. Also to be able to rotate objects, group objects and flop objects. Nice stuff Lazar—and the batty pet doll is adorable.

Guest Guest

Thank you all congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you esp! congratulations

I like the idea of the coins for cash BUT! and this is a very big BUT!...they will only make the items more expensive....They are already selling things for 20CC...if they out your idea into action then they will out the price right up..

So im not realy sure you should put this idea into their heads lol.

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I like the idea of the coins for cash BUT! and this is a very big BUT!...they will only make the items more expensive....They are already selling things for 20CC...if they out your idea into action then they will out the price right up..

Agreed with the prices. But this's only for fun Smile How are you PPP? Missed you a lot

Lazar wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

Agreed with the prices. But this's only for fun Smile How are you PPP? Missed you a lot

Aww am fine thanks. Been really bust but im back and staying now =). Iv had a new hamster..Named him Ginger...Will post a thread and pictures soon if anyone is interested =). Hope your ok Lazar..Iv missed you all so much!! =)

Guest Guest

Can't wait to see the pictures! And thanks