Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

The Countdown Has Begun!

latest10.png
The Countdown Has Begun!

Yes the countdown to this weeks new items has begun, so what are you looking forward to buying? Join in with counting down until the new items, and chat about the new items! Everyweek we will randomly select 1 post from this thread, the person who made that post will get all of the TWS items released for free! so come and join in and get excited!

so excited for the new items, but aren't they going to be released in 3 hours and 34 minutes? Or am I missing something?

I am looking forward to the new stuff. I sort of missed all the excitement of last week because I was out of town. Now I'm back and ready to roll back the clock to the wild west. Yeeeehaaaa! congratulations

I'll be seeing them around 7am as usual ....no way am I sitting up waiting for them to come out !! Ashamed

this broken clock of yours almost gave me a heart attack lol

congratulations

1 hour and 20 mins to go!!

Which item are you looking forward to the most??

lea75 wrote:
1 hour and 20 mins to go!!

Which item are you looking forward to the most??

The olympic stuff. Smile

New Items Released! Go Get Them!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
it's not pf midnight....

tweet40 wrote:
New Items Released! Go Get Them!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
it's not pf midnight....

There's something wrong with the clock..it's showing your time at midnight instead of GMT.

i hope my video is still going to be uploading by then, so i could have a reason to stay up sooo late Laughing

Argh. Pet society, or women's speed skating finall....decorating the house, or watching canada vs. usa hockey game.

Tcarnagie wrote:
I love all the new stuff this week!!!!
me too!

For some reason the new stuff is released to the west coast of the USA players at 4pm on Sunday... I love the new stuff, got the pink rocking horse, horse plushie and several caveman eggs. Very fun designs they came up with!!

Deerlet wrote:
For some reason the new stuff is released to the west coast of the USA players at 4pm on Sunday... I love the new stuff, got the pink rocking horse, horse plushie and several caveman eggs. Very fun designs they came up with!!

Because of the time difference we have between PST and GMT congratulations PST is great cause it doesn't conflict with most things. hehe I love getting my daily lotteries and new items at 4pm

Yeah, it's great!! Don't have to stay up late to play! Smile That's cool you are at the Olympics, I wish we (my family and I) would have made the trip up to see it!

Deerlet wrote:
Yeah, it's great!! Don't have to stay up late to play! Smile That's cool you are at the Olympics, I wish we (my family and I) would have made the trip up to see it!

Well I live here, so not really an option to get out of it. congratulations Didn't get any tickets though, so my TV is on for a fair amount of the day, unless I'm not lazy that day, and I'll bus to the cinema to watch.

Oh, hehee, I just sent you a friend request on FB and saw your cute olympics hat Smile I imagine the tickets are pretty expensive!

Deerlet wrote:
Oh, hehee, I just sent you a friend request on FB and saw your cute olympics hat Smile I imagine the tickets are pretty expensive!

To get really good seats for the closing ceremony, it's 1.5k Ashamed That's like the ground level...but if you're up to sitting waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy up there, it's way cheaper.

Haha, I'm in love with that hat. It's really cozy too, but it kind of is a little warm here to wear it. Ashamed

I love the new items too!! Especially for the guys that play this game, they been having lots of varieties in decorating with the new stuff from last week and this week. I'm already getting excited to see what is coming up next...can't wait for st. pattys! Laughing

Congratulations Deerlet

All of this weeks specials have been sent to you xxx

Wow, I feel so special!!! What an awesome PS morning... TONS of presents to open, all great stuff!! Thank you Pet Society Fan Community for making my day!! You guys rock!

Lots of love, xoxo Deerlet