Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Vote for the new eco wear, What do you think of this playfish poll?

On the other forum playfish has created a poll for our choice in eco wear. I myself think that they are cute ideas, but don't think I would buy them. I'm curious to see your opinions on the topic.

I dont like these ideas...there are so many beautiful clothes for our pets to wear why would we dress them in tyres or old barells?

I LOVE them!!! hahaahaa, but then again, I like weird stuff...

Well I do have to admit that although I wouldn't wear them, the take out food hat (with apparently noodles still spilling out, and the newspaper outfit and kind of cute

yippie Sara..someone thinks so!! That's my fav..the take out box...hahhaa...I'm a neat freak in real life, so when it comes to virtual world, the dirtier the better cause I don't have to clean up!

lol Mayski that is really cute! It is really neat to take advantage of the virtual world we have and be as crazy as we want. I love the option of redecorating our rooms for that reason I don't have the time or energy to redecorate or re-arrange I should say my actual house so I love that part of it. I just love the originality of the take out box it would be really funny to see pets walking around with it. (is it weird it kind of makes me hungry )

I know...the noodle hanging there is making me want to go make some Chinese chow mein...LOL

i love it! disco is a crazy dresser and she's always mixed up fancy dresses and tin cans. i LOVE the take out box and the rubber duck ring! Smile

Congratulations!

Your poll is our weekly featured poll visable on all pages of the website!

Wanna ask a question? Wanna get it all over PSFC? Then make a thread and add a poll and you might just get it featured!

lea75 wrote:
I dont like these ideas...there are so many beautiful clothes for our pets to wear why would we dress them in tyres or old barells?

i agree with u lea

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I don't like them at all Smile

me either ....no way is Kasi going to wear a tyre MadMadMad

I'm not fond of this idea. I think Playfish is missing the mark here. I like the idea of Eco Wear—but these designs are more Hobo than Eco. This is just picking up garbage and getting dressed with it. Might as well put these in a shop that looks like a dumpster.

If you're going to have Eco Wear, then let's get a little more clever with it. How about using the newsprint idea, but making a stylish dress out of it? Make pants that look like tire tread, not just a couple tires that stick to the legs. How about a cardboard vest with bottlecap buttons?

Eco Wear is a good idea... I just don't think these designs are it. Make designs for the environmentally conscious pet. Or call these what they are, Hobo Wear.

Out of all of them, I only like the take out food hat, and the duck ring—neither of which fit Eco or Hobo. The hat is just funny to look at, and the duck ring looks like beach wear.

MaMaShiShi, your ideas are brilliant. Smile Now that's eco wear. I saw the pictures, and I really felt ill at the prospect of my pet wearing that garbage.

MaMaShiShi - I love it!!! =) haha!!

yep all together = pure hobo.

random pieces mixed with glam = unique & boho. but many of the designs they came up with are just plain ugly, sadly.

lea75 wrote:

i feel the same way. it might be nice for that week when it comes out.. but i dont think ill keep wearing it

I actually felt discouraged by it. Why does recycled have to mean ugly? In real life many recycled or green clothing is great and does not look like trash. It seems like a weird joke and I don't think it's that funny.

Since, Kokonee has a collection of duckies...she was very excited to see the Ducky inner tube! She would wear it!

Kokonee wrote:
Since, Kokonee has a collection of duckies...she was very excited to see the Ducky inner tube! She would wear it!

You know what that duck inner tube makes me think of? Wade the duck from US Acres. congratulations

Clarice would never be caught in an old tire or barrel. However, there has been many times she has been caught streaking