Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

how did you....?

how did you find PSFC?

i remember i was sick, and i was lying in my bed, in a really bad mood...
i went to facebook, and played a little pet society, did some visits when i saw... RAINBOW POO!
i was searching for tricks to get rainbow poo, and i joined the first forum i found, to ask if anyone has any tips...
i got some answers (wasn't very happy with them, but okay...) and i forgot about psfc

a little later, i came here again, and realised i like it here... so here i am congratulations

during on the TOF a girl from here had the address on her siggy... and also pm'ed me the address... i came here and signed up... i stopped playing ps for a while and then sarted again... and accidently i remembered it... i came up here again and voila! here i am!!!

Searching for pet society forum's and I'm so glad I found it congratulations

I'm looking for the spoiler at youtube
and I found a spoiler video and there is a PSFC website
so I sign up for this forum for next spoiler and fun competition congratulations

Hm.. I can't remember. But I think I was looking for a new forum to stay because TOF is too crazy!

I remember how i got here Smile

well on TOF c&g had been completely wiped out and out comps , which was sadly disappointing Sad , after that happened , i didn't really like that forum much anymore , c&g was why i stayed there...

i found out it had been deleted through zoonie in fb Smile

i went to it and accidently closed it and well only opened the msg after a While.. and then clicked it again and joined Smile

well, so now im here

mine is really boring...my Mum told me about it lol

lea75 wrote:
mine is really boring...my Mum told me about it lol

Laughing

I found it through Google. I was looking for a place where I could see the spoilers. Smile This was just before it became members only to see them. So, I signed up, then it was changed, and I've been here ever since. I totally love it here too. Smile

^_^ me too.. I was searching for spoilers.then this forum is soo cute and attractive specially the color pink tabs congratulations (loves pink)

and so I sign up to check whats in here Smile introduced myself and people welcome me warmly which made me like this forum very much Smile

I will recommend this to my friends ^_^

hubby had carried me in the house from the hospital and my friend wanted to cheer me up and sent me the link to the video of stuff coming out 2 days early.

here I was stuck flat on my back trying to hold screen up and just being so excited,I didn't join for month,I lurked.I am so glad I did now.

It proved how addicted I was,worse pain ever and in tears.....and watching PSFC's early release video with my son ,cheered me up and made me laugh

thank you for that PSFC